I actually got this on monday, but whatever.
Isn't it cute? <3 It does work, too.

I got this used from a guy in Milan, for €95.

The thing is, right now I don't have the money for a cabinet, so I'm playing it through my Randall RG25RXM 8" speaker, with the bass cranked up not to sound like a cheap old radio.

I have a question though - does anyone have experience with the Jet City JCA24S 2x12 cab?
I was trying to decide between that and the Harley Benton G212 Vintage.
The first is €55 cheaper, but I'm not sure if I should trust the "Custom made Eminence speakers".

Anyway, pics!

Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
i'd go with the harley benton. better speakers, and a slightly bigger cab too which i think is noticeable in terms of the amount of "chunk" it puts out.

unless you desperately need a convertible cab (they might not all be convertible, but mine was) or rear-loaded.

EDIT: nice score on the blackheart, by the way

Quote by Wesbanez
Eminence speakers are the muts nuts,

not the cheapo OEM chinese-made ones. the USA-made ones are nice speakers.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Great little amp. Enjoy! HNAD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Haha, your opinion was important to me 311, so I guess I should thank you in particular
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Those stickers are really cool. :P
Really cool amplifiers as well. I wanted the big one so much a few years ago. Never got it though. =(
Quote by Spambot_2

Blackheart is now one of my favorite companies

HNAD
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Haven't seen one of those for ages. Blackheart seem like fun guys.
HNAD!
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
I hate v30s for a vintage sound, or pretty much anything. But I can't deny that it's a much better value over there.