Hey guys,

I am looking for a guitar and cannot find it.

I am looking for a black (preferably flat) telecaster style guitar, with a bridge humbucker, and possibly a floyd rose.

I know thats a pretty specific order. but anyone know of anything like this?

Ibanez FR series, but again, it doesn't have a floyd rose.
Ibanez RGA121H Prestige
Ibanez FR2620 Prestige
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Tanglewood TSE 501 GC
Fender FC30 Classic
Charvel used to make one. Don't know if they still do, but you might be able to find one used.

San Dimas Style 2
Last edited by Danitarium at Jul 26, 2013,
^ yeah that's what i was gonna say. you're gonna have to go used, unless you get very lucky and find a new old stock one in a shop which just didn't manage to sell it.

nice guitar.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Perhaps you could get all of the parts you need from Warmoth and build it yourself? You don't see a lot of Telecasters with Floyds. People have done it, but if the Tele starts out with the traditional single coil bridge pickup routing, then you have a problem. The new cavity for the Floyd is going to be awfully close to that pickup cavity.

Then again, you could take an existing Tele routed for humbuckers to a competent technician and pay him or her to do it.

Some of the Teles with Floyd Rose tremolos that I've seen are pretty cool. I hope it works out for you.

EDIT: I am almost certain that Charvel has stopped making that San Dimas Tele model.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
^ they stopped ages ago. they stopped when they moved the pro mods from the USA to japan (and the japanese ones have been discontinued now for a while, too)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?