I am having a very hard time trying to wire my 3 humbucker jackson V. I'm using Duncan invaders for bridge and neck, and an old stock pickup from an Ibanez for the middle. My wiring harness is 2 vol. 1 tone and I want the middle and neck to share a vol. I'm also using a switch craft 3 humbucker toggle. I've looked at so many different wiring diagrams but all of them either use a push/pull for the middle or a third vol. Is there any way to make this work the way I want? If so could you send me a diagram?
That's my issue I can't find one that even comes close to what I'm looking for. I want each pick up to work independently (bridge, middle, neck)
The old Gibson ES-5 Switchmaster archtops had three pickups controlled by three volume pots running to one tone pot then to the jack, without a switch, before they switched to the six pots and switch.
Ok so now I am using a 3 vol. 1 tone harness. Does anyone know of a diagram that will make all three pups run individually 1.neck
2.middle
3.bridge

Thank you,
Just turn up the volume of the pickup you want to use. Turn off the ones unneeded.
Last edited by Guitbuilder at Aug 7, 2013,
Where on earth did you get a Jackson V with 3 humbuckers?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.