Hello there, I have never had V.I.P tickets before, and I recently acquired VIP tickets to Testament, I'm one of those meticulous people that needs to make sure every detail/plan is thought out. So with that said, the website Testament sent me too does not say how the VIP members get the laminate in order to gain access to the meet and greet, etc, when you have gotten VIP tickets to a concert, are they mailed to you or do you pick them up? If you pick them up, where would they be located or do I just tell one of the guards there? Thanks so much!
Never bought VIP tickets, but I always imagined they'd just give it to you just before entering the VIP room or whatever.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
It could go a couple ways. Your ticket might say VIP on it somewhere, and when you give the ticket to the front people they'll give you a laminate.

Another show I went to, they put your name on a list and you would just give your name. Possibly show your ID so they know you're not lying.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I got a M&G package when I saw Velvet Revolver a few years back. Our names got put on a list and we got called out while queuing up to come inside and then we got our laminates and stuff and went of to meet them ect.
Also when I saw Devin Townsend last December the same thing happened, a roadie came out the front of the venue at a certain time and called people names out and they went in.

You can always try and catch one of the roadies or security guys out back and ask them too if you're unsure.
When I got VIP tickets to a Black Label Society show they mailed me all the extra info about 1 week before the show. Told what time I had to be there, exactly where to go and who to ask for, they made it really easy. Hope that helps (it was awesome btw.)
Quote by Thrill-house
When I got VIP tickets to a Black Label Society show they mailed me all the extra info about 1 week before the show. Told what time I had to be there, exactly where to go and who to ask for, they made it really easy. Hope that helps (it was awesome btw.)

This is what I was about to say, actually. Never done VIP myself, but I know a few people that have, and usually they notify you a few weeks before the show with what and where to go/do.

If they don't, it never hurts to bring the online receipt or whatever with you, and ask security when you get there what you need to do. But obvs get there early, because otherwise they're going to be busy handling everything else.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
more than likely, it'll be at will call. there is usually a ticket booth area at the venue. You go there, tell them your name, show id, get your shit and enjoy the show.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.