It's probably because the copyright owners didn't allow UG to publish tabs for their songs, so you wont be finding tabs here anytime soon. Nothing can be done except hope an agreement is made in the near future.

As for the song, well... the only thing I can think of would be to message the tab owners and ask if they still have their tabs so they can message it to you.

Edit: I checked and just realize they remove the name of the contributor along with their content. So, I hate to say it, but you're just fresh out of luck. Sorry man.

Edit: v you can do that as well. I was just saying you won't be finding them here on this site. Hence, the last part of my first sentence.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 27, 2013,
...you COULD Google Dethklok fansong (I believe it's called "Thunderhorse" in truth, isn't it?) and search through the results. Personally, use this as an excuse to practice learning by ear, you can't cheat this way! I learned Thunderhorse by ear when the tabs weren't available, you can too!
Quote by Jacques-Henri
...you COULD Google Dethklok fansong (I believe it's called "Thunderhorse" in truth, isn't it?) and search through the results. Personally, use this as an excuse to practice learning by ear, you can't cheat this way! I learned Thunderhorse by ear when the tabs weren't available, you can too!

"Thunderhorse" is the theme song for Metalocalypse isn't it (or the full version of it)? I think "Fansong" is the one which they talk about how much they hate their fans.
Their theme song is titled Deththeme. Thunderhorse was from the beginning of the Murmaider episode... season 1, episode 2.

meowjessee, I'll PM you a link to Fansong.
Fcuking people don't have a clue about dethklok songs ITT. Fansong is obviously mermaider which is thunderhorse which is every other song brendan small has ever made.

Idiots.
Gear:
Dean RC7X (Bareknuckle Coldsweat pickups)
Ibanez Rg2570Z (Bareknuckle Juggernaughts)
Schecter KM-6
Schecter Hellraiser Hybrid 7 String
Engl Powerball II
Orange PPC412
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by amonamarthmetal
Fcuking people don't have a clue about dethklok songs ITT. Fansong is obviously mermaider which is thunderhorse which is every other song brendan small has ever made.

Idiots.
For your own good, I'd recommend leaving those immature, child-like comments in the pit.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Jul 27, 2013,