I know is a strat shaped knock off and I've been looking through the cheap guitars on ebay with in hopes of finding one with the same headstock. But I've still haven't found it yet so I give up does anybody know or have a guess?

I went into the pawn shop last week just to look around mostly to look for a blu-ray. The man remembered me asking about this guitar last december when he wanted $120 for it. He had it marked down to $65 and asked if I wanted it for fifty. I looked it over and plugged it up and played it I don't know what kind of humbuckers it has but they sound decent so I talked him down to $40. He reluctantly accepted and after taxes it was $45. I like the guitar the VH II bumble bee paint job doesn't look as good in person. But it's surprisingly light weight it sounds good the neck is straight and it stays in tune. So I think it was worth it and I know I've seen that headstock shape before.

Thanks

Quote by blindsagacity
Don't compromise what you want just because the other option is easier. That's how people get stuck with fat chicks.

Love it
_________
Last edited by YouWantToKillME at Jul 27, 2013,
Quote by paruwi
Peavey had that kind of headstockshape...

I second that. First thing I thought was Peavey as well. There are no serial number or marking of any kind on the instrument anywhere? Not even on the neck plate or inside the guitar where the tremolo springs are and such?
Gear:
Gibson SG w/ Bare Knuckle Aftermaths
Early 90s Fender MIM Telecaster
Squier VM Jaguar
Ibanez RGD7421
Blackstar HT-100
Avatar Vintage w/ 2 Governors and 2 Swamp Thangs
Ibanez EX
Carvin bx500 w/ Peavey 2x10&1x15
Vantage guitars also had a headstock like that on their stratocaster models.

My guess is it's probably a parts build.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
my first thought was peavey
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

I saw a peavey raptor when I was looking but the body was different and the headstock looked smaller. My curiosity finally got the better of me. I really didn't want to take it apart because it was already set up decently well. The neck plate looks to have been replaced with a gold one. I looked in the tremolo & body cavities and couldn't find anything. Even thou I didn't want to do it I took the neck off and found a serial # 5057342 the 7 could be a 1 it's not that clear. Now comes the hard part of reassembling it and trying to get it set up if not better then at least like it was.

I also have two other guitars I can't identify does anyone wanna help?

Thanks for the help on this one where do I look up serial number at?
Quote by blindsagacity
Don't compromise what you want just because the other option is easier. That's how people get stuck with fat chicks.

Love it
_________