Alright, so I have an Edge III, and I recently put strings on my guitar.

The bridge doesn't look parallel, but it still sounds like the intonation is fine.

Is there any risk to having your bridge not parallel?
if your intonation si fine and the tuning is stable its fine. i rememebr the edge three on my guitar wasnt completely parrallel on my guitar when balanced so maybe its built like that
it might wear the knife edges faster and might not return to pitch as well.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Are you looking at the top of the bridge base plate or the bottom of it? The Edge 3 is shaped like a wedge when you look at it from the side and not flat like a typical FR. So when you level out an Edge 3 you do it from the bottom of the base plate and not the top. So when it's setup parallel it will actually look like it's not when looking at it from the top side of the base plate. Sorry I couldn't explained it any better LOL.

Here is an example of what it should look like when it's leveled right.
^ good call
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?