Well, not really sure if this is the right place but here it goes,
So I'm an exchange student, and I'm on me exchange year in germany, and I'd like to know the name of a product to clean my guitar, I'm not the best german speaker or reader in the world, so it's a little hard for me, and I'm very kind with the possibility of ruining my guitar because I trusted my german, so if anyone know a good product that is sold worldwide, or specifically in germany I would be very thankfull. Sorry for my bad english, as it is also not my first language, and thanks for the help.
what guitar is it?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Dunlop cleaners are nice
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I just use window cleaner on my bodies, making sure to not use a cleaner containing ammonia (who knows what that would do), but they aren't nitrocellulose finishes either...

I also apply lemon oil to the fretboard once a year or so (usually winter time). Keeps everything nice and slick. Cheeseburger grease works if I'm in a pinch.

Again, which model of guitar are you cleaning?

Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Jul 27, 2013,
Epiphone swingster, with an white finish, I clean after use everytime with a cloth, and once a week I clean everything that I may have missed, but I feel that something is always missing
Last edited by rprdo at Jul 28, 2013,
That's actually more than you need to do. I only clean my guitars when I change the strings.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
^ yeah i mean it'll probably be fine if you're cleaning it that much.

but yeah as robb says, if you're not currently using any product, the dunlop ones are pretty nice for off-the-shelf, readily-available cleaners. not that i've really tried anything else, so
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?