I can manage 3,4,8,16 but have problems with 32 notes (8 notes per beat). Please help me! I find it hard to pull it right on the metronome..
What about it are you finding hard? Is it the timing or the pure speed?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
What about it are you finding hard? Is it the timing or the pure speed?

Quote by cdgraves
at what tempo? Just slow down the metronome.

I find hard getting the count right and timing the notes... even in 60 tempo i find hard to hit those kind of notes...
Quote by cdgraves
at what tempo? Just slow down the metronome.

This is horrible advise. Higher subdivisions at slower tempos will be much harder.
At high tempos you can pretty much just wing it and it'll sorta work if you - at lower tempos, that'll sound really really really bad unless you have the rhythm locked in.

Since you say you can nail 16th notes fine I'd suggest you set your metronome to a very comfortable tempo where you can *very* easily play downstroke 16ths.
Once you got that rhythm locked in, start alternate picking, and you'll pretty much automatically be at 32nd notes as long as every down stroke hits the 16ths.
I'd suggest just playing a drone note like an open string when you do this exercise and for starters it's probably not a bad idea to accent the 1st note in the pattern.

This is something that you just have to practice a lot so you can internalize the rhythms before you can play them in a musical context.

In case you don't have a guitar handy you can practice rhythms with hands as well..rhythm is rhythm, regardless of instrument.
In the case of hands...play 16ths with one hand on one of your legs...and once that's locked in, fill in with the other hand on the other leg inbetween 16ths.
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass