So...

A few days ago, I was on eBay looking at Jazzmasters and Jaguars in the hope of finding a new main axe for myself (until recently, I had a Fender Blacktop Jaguar HH but I never really bonded with it). Lo and behold, I found this:

It's an Antoria guitar that was made in Japan during the 70's at the FujiGen factory. I don't know when the pickups and clear pickguard were added, but I guess they were fairly recent modifications (and I have no idea what the initials on the pickguard stand for). 2 DiMarzio humbuckers (no idea which models, no details on the back of them), individual 3-way controls for each (on/off/out of phase, I think). Master volume and tone, 2-way selector switch, Jazzmaster style vibrato and a tune-o-matic bridge.

I have to say, for a guitar made in the 70's, it's in pretty good condition. Previous owner set it up really nice, great action and a nice straight neck. The pickups sound great, and the switching arrangement gives me a few nice tonal options. Plus, I'm a sucker for a Jag/Jazzy with a bound neck and block inlays. All in all, a pretty nice find
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Awesome!
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
nice

guessing the neck is a paf pro, but it could be several things really.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I honestly have no idea what they are. I had a look on the back and all it said was "DiMarzio Pickups. Made in USA". Whatever they are, they sound wicked.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
do they have any codes or anything on them? (i'm guessing not from what you said, but you never know)

i'm guessing you could contact dimarzio? maybe they could give you some pointers about what they might be.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Just got a message from the guy I bought it from regarding the bridge pickup, it's a DiMarzio Super II from the late 70's. Like the Super Distortion, but with more high end. So just the neck pickup left to figure out.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
Quote by 67_67
Just got a message from the guy I bought it from regarding the bridge pickup, it's a DiMarzio Super II from the late 70's. Like the Super Distortion, but with more high end. So just the neck pickup left to figure out.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?