I'm thinking to buy a distortion Pedal to get the sound for playing British rock band such as oasis, beady eye, etc.
And the choices are:
Digitech Hot Head, Visual sound Chainsaw Distortion, Tone Gauge Distortion, Pedal Tank British Overdrive.
What do you think is better ?
or if there is another good pedal, please tell me
thanks
What amp are you using?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Quote by Lavatain
What amp are you using?

+1

Wampler Plexi-drive is worth a look
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
At home i use cheap amps just for practice.
But When Gigging mainly the Amps are Local brand Amps Called Cora or Laney amps.
Sometimes if lucky i get a Marshall amps
But mostly cheap Local Amps
laneys are pretty sweet (depending on the model)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Menatone King of the Britains, or many Wampler devices get you THERE
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
TC electronic Dark Matter gets you some nice crunch. If you get it used, it should be close in price to the options you're looking at
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Quote by r4sha

Digitech Hot Head, Visual sound Chainsaw Distortion, Tone Gauge Distortion, Pedal Tank British Overdrive.
What do you think is better ?
or if there is another good pedal, please tell me

Lessee. No, no, no, no.

Go to the Wampler Pedals site and listen to some videos.
Look at TC's range of products, they're really good at emulating amps, I think they had Liverpool and AC30 emulations, if that's what you mean by British sound?
Or you could try the Sansamp Classic - you can get everything from it, Fender Clean, Marshall and Mesa crunch/overdrive.

There is also an AMT DT-2 that is good at emulations but have to look for it used.
Quote by diabolical
Look at TC's range of products, they're really good at emulating amps, I think they had Liverpool and AC30 emulations, if that's what you mean by British sound?
Or you could try the Sansamp Classic - you can get everything from it, Fender Clean, Marshall and Mesa crunch/overdrive.

There is also an AMT DT-2 that is good at emulations but have to look for it used.

what about Joyo British is a copy Tech 21 British pedal right
Is is worth a try ?
EHX English Muff'n
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate