So for the past five nights or so, there has been a decent sized group of people gathering at a christian assembly building that is almost spitting distance from my apartment and playing volleyball from 1 - 3 in the morning. The constant laughing, clapping and sound of the ball getting hit, of course, has been keeping me up at night.

We have called the cops three of these five nights. The first night they arrived promptly and had the people leave. The next time we called they took an hour to show up and the volleyball guys had already left. Tonight the cops didn't even show up.

I don't know if we're getting on their nerves or what, but it's a small town so I know they're not busy elsewhere busting bank robbers. I'd say the most action they see is puling over drunk drivers.

Anyways, I guess the point of this thread is: Am I wrong to think that people so close to several apartment buildings shouldn't be able to make so much noise at 1am?

And since calling the police department while it's happening and complaining doesn't seem to be working, should I go there in person during the day and ask to speak to someone?
You are in 'murica.

Just go out there with a pistol, grab their ball and bring justice upon the ball.
you should loud jerk off to retaliate!

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by PapaKooLay
You are in 'murica.

Just go out there with a pistol, grab their ball and bring justice upon the ball.

This. Go out there with your legally owned assault rifle and yell "self defence!" while levelling your gun.
Thanks guys. I guess I'll just go throw broken glass and nails in the sand and dig a few hidden potholes to speed everything up.
Have you tried maybe going out there and talking to them about it?

You could go suited up in nothing but your boxers with your dick hanging out and tell them that if they don't keep it down or play at a more reasonable hour, you're going to sit out there and jack off to them. It might just creep them out enough to cease dat shit. If that doesn't work, taking a nice shit in the sand before they get there is another good plan.
Phone the cops, and report it.

Phone back 2 minutes later, and say you shot them, so they don't need to come.

They'll be there in minutes.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by mjones1992
Have you tried maybe going out there and talking to them about it?

You could go suited up in nothing but your boxers with your dick hanging out and tell them that if they don't keep it down or play at a more reasonable hour, you're going to sit out there and jack off to them. It might just creep them out enough to cease dat shit. If that doesn't work, taking a nice shit in the sand before they get there is another good plan.

or just dogwalking for the neighborhood and planting landmines
Quote by captaincrunk
or just dogwalking for the neighborhood and planting landmines

Hahaha and while he's at it, he can run over and start 'marking his territory' around the volleyball court. Ability to take a controlled piss required.
Quote by mjones1992
Hahaha and while he's at it, he can run over and start 'marking his territory' around the volleyball court. Ability to take a controlled piss required.

controlled piss? **** that. just pinch and run
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Shoot at them from your window.

Or close your window.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
The answer to this is staring you right in the face. You get a few friends, you go down to that volleyball court and you challenge them to a game. They win, they can keep playing that sweet 1AM volleyball. You win, they never play there again.

C'mon TS. Step up.
Just go down there and tell them to shut the **** up and punch the nearest player in the face.

Also, be sure to do this naked and with copious amounts of makeup on.
banned
Who the **** can get a group of people together at 1 am, don't these highschool kids have a damn curfew.

Tell 'em to get jobs or at least sleep like they have one.

Quote by deadsmileyface
Just go down there and tell them to shut the **** up and punch the nearest player in the face.

Also, be sure to do this naked and with copious amounts of makeup on.

I like this, just have bail money
Go out there wearing a bathrobe with nothing on underneath, and leave the front open. It's the only way.

The only way.
Quote by Mind_Reader7
Phone the cops, and report it.

Phone back 2 minutes later, and say you shot them, so they don't need to come.

They'll be there in minutes.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
oh and be sure to act like you have no idea the robe is open/sheer. Act really groggy like "what's going on, wow hey I love volleyball can I join in guys!?"
Quote by Masquirina
oh and be sure to act like you have no idea the robe is open/sheer. Act really groggy like "what's going on, wow hey I love volleyball can I join in guys!?"

I like this idea.

Or shit in the sand. They'll find it (in their face) sooner or later.
signature
Quote by captaincrunk
**** that, they should be on volleyball duty

Those volleyball courts won't guard themselves!

I'm sure those drunks will drive safe tonight.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Jul 28, 2013,
Quote by gunsnroses#1
I'd say the most action they see is puling over drunk drivers.

I know man! I mean screw that, drunk drivers never hurt anybody! (except the odd thousand every year). The police should really be focusing on people playing volleyball in a built up area.

Go out their naked with a half-meter of toilet paper trailing from your backside and join in: diving left and right, your tail fluttering in the midnight breeze.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
acquire glass bottles, break glass bottles, throw shards of glass all over the court.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Stop being a faggot and let them enjoy their game.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Ugh, Christians are the worst
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
No net, no volleyball.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Call cops and say that they are doing drugs... that should do.
Quote by KingDime666
It's dubstep minor in E.

Quote by steve_muse
I bet I'm gunna love Revolt #plottwist