hi all,l i was looking at these 2 guitars both yamaha the fg700 is a little more money then the f335 are they both good for a starter guitar.
i think i will get the F335
Last edited by Tazz3 at Jul 28, 2013,
Dude, this was already answered in your first thread. But just for good measure, solid top guitars generally sound better than laminated top guitars. The FG700 is a solid top. It is pretty much accepted that the FG700 is a bit better sounding than its laminated little brother..
if money is a problem, get the F335. as i said in the other thread, it's pretty good. the FG700 does sound a little more resonant and, well, better due to the solid top. but the F335 doesn't feel and sound like a toy.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
the 335 is a good guitar. enjoy it. the 700 is a better guitar that you'll enjoy for a longer period of time that's all, more economical in the long run as you won't be upgrading as quickly.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Sorry iam a pain in the butt,but I did not know the 700 was a solid top.
For 40 dollars I will get the 700 thanks.sorry for the newbie questions
no problem. i fret over my guitar, bass and camera purchases all the time.

be sure and let us know how you like it!
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!