This guy seems to have taken some rather good and detailed pictures, and everything seems on the up and up, but I'm rather inexperience with Floyd Rose bridges...so I'm not sure if this looks fake or damaged in some way, what do you think? http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/msg/3965560480.html

Trying to trade a Taylor 110 with a case for it, seems like a pretty good deal, if the Floyd is indeed real and in good condition
It looks like he swapped out the original bridge for a Floyd. Those do not come stock on Ibanez's.

Depending on the year, it should either have an Edge or a ZR.
Some of the lower-end Korean models had the TRS-II which was a direct retrofit for a Floyd Rose, but I don't think this is one of them.

Either way, that guitar has had some serious work done to it.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
I meant, I know it was swapped, he claims it's a german made floyd, i was wondering if it's a real floyd and if it looks ok.
the cynic in me wonders why he went to the bother of photographing the knife edges, but not the "made in germany" stamp under the baseplate. it may well be an innocent oversight, but yeah. it could be the cheaper korean-made "OFR". it's virtually impossible to tell from the pics.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
i think he's showing the knife edges so you can see there isn't much wear on it.

agreed a pic of the base of it would be more helpful to determining it's authentic.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
oh yeah I realise that. just it'd be nice if he had the baseplate too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For the price, I'd say that it's a good deal either way. If you're that interested and all else looks kosher, then just have the guy pull the bridge out and show you the baseplate before you make the deal.