Page 1 of 3
Which fast food places are the best to go to when you're trying to eat cheap? In other words, you're buying off the value meal?

For me, it's kind of a toss-up. Burger King's value meal isn't as cheap as other places, but I think their double cheeseburgers (for $1.49 I think) are the best.

But I think you can get the most bang for your buck at McDonald's, since they have the $1.00 McDoubles as well as, in my opinion, the best french fries.
I love Taco Bell. Im pretty sure you can, or used to be able to, get dollar tacos.

KFC toonie tuesday is pretty awesome too
Last.fm So you can make fun of my taste in music
Youtube So you can make fun of my videos
Taco Bell isn't as cheap as it used to be.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Fast food here is expensive as

you can get a whole roasted chicken at coles cheaper than a big mac + chips
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
pizza pizza doesn't make very good pizza but 5 dollars for a medium pepperoni + garlic sauce is a good deal

I pretty much only have Mcdonalds in my town so that one. But Burger King is the bomb so I would choose them if I had the opportunity
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Steak n Shake, mos def.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
1) pound of pasta at supermarket: $0.98
2) couple tomatoes: $0.98
3) boiling water: free
4) ???????
5) feed a family of four for 2 days

if you cant boil pasta and make a simple sauce in a pan than youre a dunce
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Last edited by iHurricaneGTR at Jul 28, 2013,
McDonalds. It's hard to beat the Dollar Menu and mine decided to keep the one-dollar-any-sized-drink year round now (it used to be summer only)

I think Burger King has the best food though. Best burgers, fries, drinks because of the Coca-Cola Freestyle, chicken, buns, everything. But it's expensive as hell anymore. Almost $20 for two value meals
Tacobell. I actually havent been to one in over a year. But i used to always get those half pound meat n rice burritos. Tons of the mild hot sauce. And the nachos. I actually recently found tortilla chips that taste exactly like them. Never been able to recreate the cheese though.
I never eat fast food, so I dunno prices or anything.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
What's the point if you're just going to crap the stuff out in 20 minutes after eating it and be hungry again?
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
I had that Nacho Burger out of KFC today
wasn't great
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Jackintehbox
Taco Bell, definitely.

The one in my town closed, so I haven't had it in a year or so, but the big bell box meal was an amazing deal. It was like 5 bucks for 2 tacos, 2 burritos, cinnamon twists, nachos, and a drink. Didn't taste the greatest though. A mcdouble dressed like a big mac is probably best bang for your buck. It's like $1.29
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Greasetrucks
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Hydra150
I had that Nacho Burger out of KFC today
wasn't great

I'd like to visit Kentucky, Scotland someday.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Potbelly's...sandwich for like $4.50

Chipotle $7.15

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by eGraham
I'd like to visit Kentucky, Scotland someday.

You say that like it's a surprise KFC has chains on other continents.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
McDonald's, son. I love McDonald's.

There's nothing like driving home from work at 7 am and stopping to get some breakfast sandwiches and a couple hashbrowns. Yummmmmmm
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
McDonald's, son. I love McDonald's.

There's nothing like driving home from work at 7 am and stopping to get some breakfast sandwiches and a couple hashbrowns. Yummmmmmm

Yessir. Two bacon egg and cheese biscuits for three dollars? Yes plz
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
**** McDonalds breakfast. Dunkin's better.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
^ No doubt

edit: to lolmnt
My God, it's full of stars!
Last edited by Dreadnought at Jul 28, 2013,
You need to start clipping coupons.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Fast food here is expensive as

you can get a whole roasted chicken at coles cheaper than a big mac + chips

QFT. The $2 Chicken and Cheese burgers at maccas are alright though, even though they're pretty small.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
A local kebab house does a kebab that's big enough to last a single person for 3 meals for £6. And it's ****ing delicious
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Most falafel places. They're all like $5, so way cheaper than McDonalds or anything like that. Much healthier as well.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
mcdonalds breakfasts are pretty shit compared to tim hortons. they took the idea and made the most ridiculous biscuit. i barely ever actually eat breakfasts out (cant eat dairy at all until 10am + shits bad for you), but still feel the need to point that out.

i dont eat much fast food anyways. just go eat at a proper place and get much better tasting cheap food.
I usually get kebab's. But if there are no kebab shops nearby I usually get Mcdonald's or KFC.
Being a vegetarian nowadays, I don't really bother as few fast food places really do cheap non-meat apart from just chips.

But previously it would be MaccyD's pound saver menu. Usually the mayo chicken one.
Page 1 of 3