I'm thinking of replacing my muff pi with something smaller and more tone options. My first choice is the Musket from blackout. I just want to know if there's anything ever so slightly cheaper but with a similar setup (vol, gain, 3 band eq).
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Way Huge Swollen Pickle? It doesnt have the 3 band but it has other things; Crunch, mid scoops
Arc Effects Green Russian
Anarchy Audio Vagiant
EQD Hoof

None of them have the EQ but they are awesome Muff variants
Not much will top the musket though, considering you want the EQ etc. Tried and tested awesome pedal.
Last edited by T7E at Jul 28, 2013,
About the only thing that can top the musket for the flexibility in its eq is an Earthbound Audio Super Collider. And good luck finding one of those these days.
I've got a swollen pickle up for sale if you're interested
Matt

Quote by lookpizza
I like threads with lists. Then I get to feel hip and cool when the bands I like aren't on them.