Time for UG world / cyber domination. Get #UG trending. It will also allow you to find fellow UGers on Facebook.
Hey guys I feel dirty. Should I?

#theprestige
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
i hate this hashtag shit.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Eastwinn
#+1

plus signs don't work in hashtags on twitter #Failwinn
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Do hashtags even trend on Facebook? How is that not patented or whatever by Twitter?

Edit: Also, UG is totally the abbreviation for Uganda and that's what most #UG's are about.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Last edited by Rawshik at Jul 29, 2013,
#uwotm8
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

this.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
#BanMH400

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by bradulator
plus signs don't work in hashtags on twitter #Failwinn

i suspected that but didnt care because twitter is actually #reallydumb
Quote by Xiaoxi
#BanMH400

If there was a thread where 2000 people said they wanted me to go, I'd leave UG for 1 year, no questions asked.
Quote by jakesmellspoo

#realtalk
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Quote by MH400
If there was a thread where 2000 people said they wanted me to go, I'd leave UG for 1 year, no questions asked.

This is what we need to get trending.

Nah, just kidding.
Quote by slipknot5678
This is what we need to get trending.

Nah, just kidding.

well, that was a letdown.

i was expecting a nice butt or something.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by Thrill-house
I got you.

mmph

thats some fine ass

#fineass
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
can this thread be about butts instead?

#fineass

Quote by Thrill-house
I got you.

commence the thread derailment.
Quote by CodeMonk
#TSShouldBeBanned

I've never understood the hate against mh400. His threads aren't ever really that shitty. Why should he be banned?
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
I've never understood the hate against mh400. His threads aren't ever really that shitty. Why should he be banned?

R u srs OK basically there can only be 1 prominent new Zealander at any one time. Basically Devourke was it until he passed the torch ( ;( ) to myself.

Then this knob comes back, when we were all happy he was banned. Poor threads and shit arguments he's all ready to start and yet not provide any consistent evidence for them as well as the general wankery he pulled in the FotB and being a complete wanker to Amuro (our great compa-jay) and stuff generally shows a real dick

Bloody hell m8 hw du u nt kno omg yeh hmu if u agre
Last edited by Spaztikko at Jul 29, 2013,
Something tells me stupid teenage girls taking about their Ugg boots have already done this by accident.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by chookiecookie
This thread is dumb.

Some are ok.

Some are actually good.

Examples of the latter pls m8
Speaking of latter my bass be fatter
Cooking fish with batter uh yeah you know
My lyric has mean flow the hunnies scream as they blow
And when then come you know they go splatter

Yeeeeeee
Quote by Spaztikko
R u srs OK basically there can only be 1 prominent new Zealander at any one time. Basically Devourke was it until he passed the torch ( ;( ) to myself.

Then this knob comes back, when we were all happy he was banned. Poor threads and shit arguments he's all ready to start and yet not provide any consistent evidence for them as well as the general wankery he pulled in the FotB and being a complete wanker to Amuro (our great compa-jay) and stuff generally shows a real dick

Bloody hell m8 hw du u nt kno omg yeh hmu if u agre

#huu

Quote by Spaztikko
Examples of the latter pls m8
Speaking of latter my bass be fatter
Cooking fish with batter uh yeah you know
My lyric has mean flow the hunnies scream as they blow
And when then come you know they go splatter

Yeeeeeee

teehee.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by captaincrunk
you just want the attention

Honestly? I just find it amusing that I cause such a reaction without trying. And I really am being honest right now. Attention doesn't bother me, nor does having a reputation on here. I just amuse myself when I want to procrastinate. Although I admittedly go through phases of nice guy / troll / dick / helpful etc etc.

And it seems like I'll be online more often, seeing as I'm now PROPERLY getting back into guitar and really trying to push myself with it. With browsing the guitar sections for information will come procrastination in the form of the pit.

Oh well.