Page 1 of 2
Any of you ever look back at your posts from way back when you first started on this site and realised your views, the way you word things, and your personality were alot different?

I was just reading old posts and I sounded like a little douche. I read a post I made about how much Line 6 sucked and I didn't know how anyone could buy it and now I use Line 6 for alot of things when it comes to home recording.

Any one else have the same experience? Just look back and post some good ones if you find any WTF moments haha.
Guitars:
Agile Interceptor Pro 828
Martin and Fender acoustics

Amp:
Bias amps
close this thread. old posts are embarrassing.

i don't even want to see my posts from last week let alone the shit i spewed at 16.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
n00b > useful poster > wannabe mod > REALLY wannabe mod > hated by carmel / blocked from being a CC > dick > nice > dick > calm >whatever I am now
Quote by MH400
n00b > useful poster > wannabe mod > REALLY wannabe mod > hated by carmel / blocked from being a CC > dick > nice > dick > calm >whatever I am now

This is awesome

Edit:
I wish I could change my name on here too haha I was 13 when I first joined the site
Guitars:

Amp:
Bias amps
Last edited by PantallicaFreak at Jul 29, 2013,
This thread doesn't pop up every month.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
I went on a spree of deleting my old 2009-2011 posts which took a long time. I need to finish doing that because I'm nowhere near finished.
I used to be really useful in the Hugging Thread but now I'm not. I guess that's the only thing I regret now, not helping as much as I used to.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by slipknot5678
I went on a spree of deleting my old 2009-2011 posts which took a long time. I need to finish doing that because I'm nowhere near finished.

lol, this is more embarrassing than anything you could have said

don't worry about it

The only thing that's majorly changed about how I post is I'm more laid back now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol, this is more embarrassing than anything you could have said

don't worry about it

The only thing that's majorly changed about how I post is I'm more laid back now.

Trust me, it's not.

You weren't around for the worst of it. I guess just leaving it shows that I don't care about small things like internet posts, but I seriously want them gone. If anyone finds out about them I will be hated by whoever it is forever, and knowing they aren't there means my worst traits are erased from history (except for the people who remember them in real life)

I'm keeping the memorable/hilarious/not too bad posts, not deleting every single one.
i havent changed much i dont post as often as i used to but thats casue im busy ive alwasy tried to e helpful as much as i can i also dont post as much drunk... i hope my typing has gotten better since
I think literally everyone has to be embarrassed of the period between ages 13-15. If you aren't you're probably like a sociopath or something.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
Found something I wrote about 7 years ago (a story).

My tone was all... trying to sound smart and wordy. Haha, so annoying. Glad I've changed.
1966 Stella Harmony Acoustic
Epiphone Dot Studio
Fender Starcaster (Made by 5 year olds in China)
THE Epiphone Mandolin
Dean 7 String (Totally Korean)
Yamaha C45m
Mitchell 12 MD100S

More Strings=More Range=More BadAssery
I got into it with Darkwolfe a while ago and after that and looking back at old posts of mine, I realized I'm an asshole and commented a lot on things I didn't know anything about. Since then, I've tried to be more helpful and make sure I have a good understanding of the subject before I make a comment about it when someone on here asks a question
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
At least 13 year old me picked a decent username

God damn, I hate when you turds make me feel old.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
God damn, I hate when you turds make me feel old.

simmer down gramps

Quote by Butt Rayge
Anybody thinking about doing this, think again. You'll hate yourself.

way ahead of you

I Voted For Obama The First Tiem God Dammit
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yeah, but i would be more concerned if I hadn't done any growing up since 2002 haha. i'm an adult now and i have so much life experience now compared to then. sure it can make you cringe to read the ramblings of your past self, but luckily i wasn't too much of a douchebag and i'm pretty much amazing now
from daylight...
...into darkness
Quote by Minkaro
I've gone from being a funny and well-liked member of the pit, to a bitter grump who hardly anybody knows ;_;.

it happens to the best of us haha.
from daylight...
...into darkness
Yeah I'm often quite embarassed by my first few posts when I look back at them, but I was 15 when I joined and I'm 22 now, so that's only natural.
Meh, I've made some mistakes, but I've learned from them.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
At least 13 year old me picked a decent username

thank you for that, it's pretty embaressing to be honest but man when I was 13 I thought it was the shit haha too bad they dont have a feature on this site to change your name instead of making a whole new login.
Guitars:

Amp:
Bias amps
My first post was about why I couldn't tune UP to DROP D because my string broke everytime I tried.

I was really stupid when I was 15.
Quote by Minkaro
I've gone from being a funny and well-liked member of the pit, to a bitter grump who hardly anybody knows ;_;.

If you start off as a bitter grump, more people recognize you.
strange in some ways. I started out as a wide-eyed innocent as my playing was obviously not as good as many others so I would take on board what more experienced posters said. Now I am more confident and help other people myself if possible.

However, when I first joined I was rather opinionated but have since learned to broaden my mind about most things. Is that a contradiction or what?
I was a bit of an idiot back when I made this account. Glad that I matured a bit since than (18 now). I still don't all that often but I usually do my best with helping out other people with music problems and what not.

My only problem is how 13 me made such a terrible username. I mean, I still like some Aerosmith stuff but I haven't listened to them in like 2 years. I mean, I wish I at least made it the same as my PSN name (McGuire406). It would be generic since it's y last name, but it won't become irrelevant as my tastes change.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by WibbleWobble
strange in some ways. I started out as a wide-eyed innocent as my playing was obviously not as good as many others so I would take on board what more experienced posters said. Now I am more confident and help other people myself if possible.

However, when I first joined I was rather opinionated but have since learned to broaden my mind about most things. Is that a contradiction or what?

It's not surprising. That's maturation. You started off aware of your naivety in regard to your playing and took on board advice and gradually came to see you could help others with what you had learned, and perhaps due to your fulfilling experience learning from others you opened up to ideas not surrounding guitar.
Speaking of bad usernames, I literally couldn't think of anything better than my actual name. How boring is that.
i guess for a 13 year old my username isn't too shit. i wouldn't pick it now, but it's not like soundgarden isn't my favorite band anymore so it's all good.

younger me was a prick though. overly sarcastic for no real reason at all

^
honestly, i kind of wish i just used my real name. i don't like being addressed by anything else.
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jul 29, 2013,
Page 1 of 2