Hello! Thankyou for looking.

My name is Gill (pronounced Jill) and I'm a very passionate female 4-string bassist who lives in the north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne. I'm 15 and I've been playing for about 6 months. I'm at a novice standard but I can learn most intermediate tabs with practice. I have a musical background in oboe (AMEB Grade 3), amatuer theatre (cast 4 years), production, DJing and clean alto singing (4 years proper training). I would really like to start a band or just have a casual jam every week or so with a group of like minded people aged 14-17, m or f. I'd be happy to play pretty much any sub-genre of punk/metal except doom, sludge, black or super cheesey pop punk. My main influences are Slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon, La Dispute, Slayer, All Time Low, Suicide Silence, System of a Down, Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides and Of Mice & Men. I'm happy to catch the train/bus to about a 1.5 - 2hr radius of my place.
Apart from music I like animals, art and IT. I'm a little shy at first but I'm very friendly and understanding once I get to know someone.
Feel free to shoot me an email anytime at nottherealbasskitten@gmail.com
Thanks again!