Page 1 of 2
I personally don't like tomatoes. I don't hate them, but I really don't like their texture. They just smell of grape skin, and while it's firm outside, it's all squishy inside. That's not good.

I also hate celery/parsley/ginger/any super-pungent vegetables. When I bite down on them, they just hit me like a bat.

So Pit. What food do you hate/don't like/would take out to a nice date but you know won't work out? Why?
I hate squash and zucchini. I like the related cucumber, pickles and eggplant/aubergine, however.

Apart from that I can't think of anything that I won't enjoy if cooked well and in the context of the appropriate meal.
Zuccini is the spawn of satan
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Why so much fresh vegetable hate, when stuffing and cranberry sauce of any kind are the true villains? Happily enjoying your fresh thanksgiving dishes on the outside, dying on the inside, every time 4lyfe.
Mussels because they're a stringy ugly mess and always have a bit of dirt inside them no matter where I go. Taste isn't even that nice so they're just wasting my time turning up inside my seafood noodles/salad/whatever.

Brussel sprouts because they seem to always taste and smell of overcooked boiled cabbage and are so unpleasant to bite into. I like normal cabbage though, so I don't get this one.

Goat's Cheese. The tangy/sour taste and the texture is all wrong to me. Feta Cheese as well for that reason.

I'll eat pretty much everything else if it's done right.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Masquirina
Why so much fresh vegetable hate, when stuffing and cranberry sauce of any kind are the true villains? Happily enjoying your fresh thanksgiving dishes on the outside, dying on the inside, every time 4lyfe.

are you my twin
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Seafood that isn't fish. You're eating bugs!
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i dont like any seafood that isnt calamari. which is weird because that's squid. which i feel is like the grossest thing that lives in the water
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by lolmnt
Seafood that isn't fish. You're eating bugs!

They're delicious.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by N_J_B_B
They're delicious.

whaddup

I dislike none of the above. Some foods are better consumed in small quantities but I don't think I'd refuse to eat them or anything. at least, there's nothing I can think of yet. I used to think I'd never eat pig organ soup but I did and I like it. I also used to not eat seafood like a year ago but now they call me prawn ho.
cat
Carrots. Loads of people I know love them and eat them raw whenever but I literally can't stand the taste whatsoever that it actually makes me feel sick.

There are only 3 times I will eat them. This carrot and coriander soup from Tesco (for some reason, I really like it), Carrot Cake mainly because the bits of carrot are so small and my friends mum made this vegtable stew thing and the carrots tasted great.

Apart from those, the smell and taste and texture of cooked carrots/raw carrots make me feel awful.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Mushrooms.

Why would I want to eat a vegetable snail.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
i've always detested garlic. i can stand it when it's just lurking in the background of the flavor of whatever it is it's used in, but if i distinctly taste garlic i cannot enjoy it.
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
I don't care for anything with tomatoes in it, with the exception of pizza sauce on pizza for some reason.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by triface
I personally don't like tomatoes. I don't hate them, but I really don't like their texture. They just smell of grape skin, and while it's firm outside, it's all squishy inside. That's not good.

I also hate celery/parsley/ginger/any super-pungent vegetables. When I bite down on them, they just hit me like a bat.

So Pit. What food do you hate/don't like/would take out to a nice date but you know won't work out? Why?

then what's this all been about
I refuse to try sushi but I love any other kind of seafood

I eat almost all vegetables but can't stand tomatoes, onions and celery. I also eat a lot of fruit but can't stand honeydew and strawberries
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
The only fruit I actually enjoy eating is bananas, everything else I just kinda force myself to eat just because I know it's good for me. Apples are okay I guess.
Quote by leony03
Carrots. Loads of people I know love them and eat them raw whenever but I literally can't stand the taste whatsoever that it actually makes me feel sick.

There are only 3 times I will eat them. This carrot and coriander soup from Tesco (for some reason, I really like it), Carrot Cake mainly because the bits of carrot are so small and my friends mum made this vegtable stew thing and the carrots tasted great.

Apart from those, the smell and taste and texture of cooked carrots/raw carrots make me feel awful.

Carrots are delicious and so are pears.

I dislike a lot of food.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Raw tomato of any type (cooked is ok though).

Cucumber is disgusting imho as are cooked cabbage and brussel sprouts - the smell of them makes my stomach turn.

Also berries with seeds - i just cant be bothered with them. 2 minutes eating them and 10 picking the seeds out from my teeth.
Quote by Eastwinn
i dont like lettuce.

Not a fan of any Asian food.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Last edited by somedude789 at Jul 29, 2013,
Quote by BladeSlinger
Carrots are delicious and so are pears.

I dislike a lot of food.

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Quote by hriday_hazarika
Seafood
Sun-dried tomatoes
Olives
Pickled whatevers in burgers
Asian cuisine that is bland, like all those horrible soups

Fuck that shit.

Apart from the last one, I absolutely love all those

Quote by angusfan16
I dislike most vegetables. I'll eat some if they're prepared properly, but the only vegetable I will eat straight up is corn, and many that I won't eat at all, no matter how they're made.

Onions are the worst, though. I absolutely can not stand them in any way. If something has onions in it, I can not eat it. I used to astound my parents as a kid because they would try to sneak them in and I always caught on, without fail. It's like my taste buds are Liam Neeson and onions are the bad guys from Taken: if there is even the tiniest piece of onion in a dish, I WILL find it.
Yeah I can't do tomatoes. Don't really like eggs but wouldn't say I hate them, they're just shit.

And then Seafood besides Fish.
tomatoes, the fresh kind, I can eat the cooked or canned kind.
tuna
pickles but I like relish

There's some others but I cant think of all the food I hate.
STಠ_ಠ
I don't like seafood, mushrooms, liver,veal...

I don't like tomatoes, but I'll eat the shit out of ketchup and tomato sauce. Go figure.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Last edited by stonyman65 at Jul 29, 2013,
Page 1 of 2