Page 1 of 4
rip dime
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
She's always been talented. It's just people are too damn elitist with their views to actually listen in between the songs to notice.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Harmonius
She's always been talented. It's just people are too damn elitist with their views to actually listen in between the songs to notice.

Pretty much. I broke down and started listening to her and haven't look back as far as The Fame/Fame Monster is concerned. She's not amazing or anything, but she's a decent musician and writer.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Did you actually listen to them or did you just declare them shit because they're pop

The piano doesn't even change the song much.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Why do you "hate to say it"? Because she's a popstar and that's uncool or what?
i don't like Lady Gaga.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
She's talented, but nothing really incredible imo. If she didn't have her style and charisma, no one would even know her name. Her voice annoys the **** out of me, but she hits the right notes, so I guess she has that on 90% of those pop singers. Her piano playing is also pretty good.
Quote by Keskimaki
Being talented is no excuse for being shit.

2edgy4me
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I remember when five threads a day were created to talk about how great Lady Gaga is, and now she's back to being shit again.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I still haven't listened to her most recent album, but I enjoyed the hell out of The Fame and Fame Monster
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
I still haven't listened to her most recent album, but I enjoyed the hell out of The Fame and Fame Monster

It's very hit and miss to me.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
She's very talented, unlike a lot of pop singers. I've even heard she's classically trained.

I still don't like her music.
Quote by Harmonius

This.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by Harmonius

Amen. She has some quality tunes.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Keskimaki
Being talented is no excuse for being shit.

Well played.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN5f50_4cl0

Young Gaga playing Zeppelin.

She's probably a helluva lot more talent than most popstars around atm and she knows how to write a hit that aren't thaaat annoying.

Pretty sure she went to Berkley
Some of her stuff isnt that bad
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
What does everyone think of the new album? It seems like she's trying to hard to be Gaga. Fame and Fame Monster were basically the same album but FM had more resources. The new one just feels forced at times. I like a few songs but I just don't like a lot of them. Maybe half of the album.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
What does everyone think of the new album? It seems like she's trying to hard to be Gaga. Fame and Fame Monster were basically the same album but FM had more resources. The new one just feels forced at times. I like a few songs but I just don't like a lot of them. Maybe half of the album.

Artpop is out?
Quote by darkcheef
Artpop is out?

wat
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Artpop is her new album but I think it isn't out yet.

EDIT: November 13. Not there yet.

Her latest was Born This Way.

Also I have no problems admitting Bad Romance is one of my favourite pop songs of the last decade.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Artpop is her new album but I think it isn't out yet.

EDIT: November 13. Not there yet.

Her latest was Born This Way.

Also I have no problems admitting Bad Romance is one of my favourite pop songs of the last decade.

I didn't even know a new album was announced. I meant Born This Way.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Demon Wolf

That and Paparazzi were my favorite GaGa songs.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
I like I Like It Rough and Summerboy. Telephone is a good one from FM.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Oh, bloody hell...someone said Gaga has talent?

Of course she has talent. Why are you acting like you should be regretful about admitting this, TS?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Oh, bloody hell...someone said Gaga has talent?

Of course she has talent. Why are you acting like you should be regretful about admitting this, TS?

Because the music that gets released under her name sounds exactly like all the shit on the radio at the moment. There is nothing special about it.

If the version of paparazzi I posted was the normal studio version it wouldn't have done as well as it did.

I would actually buy her albums if they didn't sound like pop-radio garbage.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
IMO, taste and creativity are far more important than skill or talent. The ability to do something creatively novel in a tasteful fashion that makes it interesting is more important than if you can sing. Having a good voice that is exemplified by an interesting and unique piece of music is great.

But I'll be damned if there aren't enough "good singers" out there with no ability to decipher between something interesting and the generic soul-tinged dribble that is ubiquitous. Gaga is no different, just another drop in a bucket of wasted talent pandering to the lowest common denominator. But she's at least a little different. She KNOWS how terrible and bland her music is. Why else do you think she created her persona of "Lady Gaga" and parades around in silly outfits? Because she knows people are idiots and have already forgotten that it's been done to death by Bowie and KISS and Madonna and Elton John and plenty others.

Gaga is no more interesting than a common church organist.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Chris3235
Because the music that gets released under her name sounds exactly like all the shit on the radio at the moment. There is nothing special about it.

If the version of paparazzi I posted was the normal studio version it wouldn't have done as well as it did.

I would actually buy her albums if they didn't sound like pop-radio garbage.

bro do u evn music

She also acts so ridiculous to sate the media. You don't see them following her around like Beiber. She gives them enough to talk about so her personal life doesn't get invaded.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at Jul 29, 2013,
Quote by snipelfritz
IMO, taste and creativity are far more important than skill or talent. The ability to do something creatively novel in a tasteful fashion that makes it interesting is more important than if you can sing. Having a good voice that is exemplified by an interesting and unique piece of music is great.

But I'll be damned if there aren't enough "good singers" out there with no ability to decipher between something interesting and the generic soul-tinged dribble that is ubiquitous. Gaga is no different, just another drop in a bucket of wasted talent pandering to the lowest common denominator. But she's at least a little different. She KNOWS how terrible and bland her music is. Why else do you think she created her persona of "Lady Gaga" and parades around in silly outfits? Because she knows people are idiots and have already forgotten that it's been done to death by Bowie and KISS and Madonna and Elton John and plenty others.

Gaga is no more interesting than a common church organist.

Exactly this.
Quote by Venice King
Snatch is such a crude term - Use a better one like axe-wound or cave-opening.

Gear:
Ibanez ART300
Roland Cube 20X

I make trip-hop
https://soundcloud.com/chris-thomas-214
^ Check it out
Page 1 of 4