So Ive been a solo artist for the last 2 years, Ive been producing music ranging from hip hop to rock, My friend booked me a show yesterday and the venue does not have its own PA system, so I need to buy one, I have about 400 dollars to spend. I really don't know what I should go with, its not a huge event, but I know a 100 watt amp wont do it, can anyone recommend me anything?

I am sorry in advance if I put this in the wrong forum.
What you really need is a new amp.

You are in the wrong place.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
What you really need is a new amp.

You are in the wrong place.

I have a guitar amp, but I need something to plug in my Mp3 player that has all my songs I produced on them, something I can plug a bass guitar, my electric guitar, and my microphone into,

I don't think they make guitar amps with atleast 3 inputs.

I did not see a Forum for PA systems, just guitar gear, which is not what I need. and its not recording equipment, its Live Sound.
Quote by timcrow420
I have a guitar amp, but I need something to plug in my Mp3 player that has all my songs I produced on them, something I can plug a bass guitar, my electric guitar, and my microphone into,

I did not see a Forum for PA systems, just guitar gear, which is not what I need. and its not recording equipment, its Live Sound.

It's a joke in the Pit.

Try GG&A.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
What you really need is an axe fx ii
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Damn, Pit, you are so harsh. This guy just needs help.
Quote by ChemicalFire
You get my first ever lolstack

The image in my head is just too funny for words at this point

Aw yeah.
Quote by timcrow420

Put it in GG&A anyways. I see quite a few threads there from time to time asking about PA systems.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by TheNameOfNoone
Damn, Pit, you are so harsh. This guy just needs help.

You think this is harsh?

I wouldn't touch a Behringer unless I had nothing else.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
You think this is harsh?

I wouldn't touch a Behringer unless I had nothing else.

well I would. Their Mixers are great.
Quote by timcrow420
I ended up buying this, no thanks to you assholes lol

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003E1EN3C/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Take it back, get one of the Fender Passports if you want an all-in-one system.

GC website has Passport 500's used for under $600
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Last edited by Arby911 at Jul 30, 2013,
Quote by Arby911
Take it back, get one of the Fender Passports if you want an all-in-one system.

GC website has Passport 500's used for under $600

shoot I was kinda juggling with that, I think I settled on this one because it has a karaoke vocal reduction thing, that my g/f and friends would all love, especially when we get together drinking.

But I do have a 30 day return policy I have only seen the Fender 150 PA, and it was terrible. but most entry level stuff is. Ill look more into those! Thanks man