hey guys:

in the place where I downloaded EZDrummer there's a file called sounds I think,it have the sounds of snares and kicks and cymbals, can I change them with another files or add another files to them?

there's plenty of snare and drum parts packs on the Internet, can I add them?

and yes I've heard of EZX expanssion, I'm not planning on buying them for now.
Last edited by MultiM at Jul 29, 2013,
I think if you replaced the files with yours and named them what the original was called it would load and play the replacement, could potentially need re-installation though if it screws it up
Quote by Toasted_Waffelz
I think if you replaced the files with yours and named them what the original was called it would load and play the replacement, could potentially need re-installation though if it screws it up

this.

make sure their the same duration
I doubt it, EZDrummer puts some weird encryption on their samples so unless you can figure that out then it probably won't work.
I wouldn't advise it as the sounds are part of the packs. The reason I think is as they change depending on the intensity and they want to keep it that way. You can alternately copy the drum midi performance and use another software sampler or sample matrix to load the other sounds that you desire. I have EZD parts trigger snares off my drum machine as well as drum brain module, no problem.
Ugh, EZDrummer.

Did you buy it? If not, don't waste your bandwidth on torrenting when you could get a nice freeware drum library instead (Drum'mica and Big Mono will kick EZ's ass).