The cop searched him, found a grinder (I'm assuming it had weed in it) and his pipe. They were going to give him a speeding ticket but told him if he called their sarge and gave up info on where he got his stuff, they would forget his ticket. (If sarge liked his info ???) If he did not, they would issue a warrant for his arrest. I think they might be pulling his chain IMO. So he called me wanting info and I turned to the pit lol. BTW we live in Alabama. Thanks guys.
Get a lawyer.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
I don't think the cops are going to wait around long enough for us to come up with something clever...

they'll surely suspect something
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I don't know about Alabama laws, but most places a cop can't feel something in your pockets during a pat down and take it out without their consent (unless they think it's weapon). Did he consent to a search? Did the grinder have weed in it? Are they even charging him with possession of paraphernalia or just offering to forget about the ticket?

It's up to your friend now. He can remain silent until he lawyers up (and piss off the cops) or cooperate.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Quote by truckster7
The cop searched him, found a grinder (I'm assuming it had weed in it) and his pipe. They were going to give him a speeding ticket but told him if he called their sarge and gave up info on where he got his stuff, they would forget his ticket. (If sarge liked his info ???) If he did not, they would issue a warrant for his arrest. I think they might be pulling his chain IMO. So he called me wanting info and I turned to the pit lol. BTW we live in Alabama. Thanks guys.

I hear there's this great thing called the internet where you can look up laws in, for example, Alabama.
Is that legal? Definitely get a lawyer, and kick the sheriff's ass.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by neidnarb11890
tell them bradulator sold it to him.

i would never sell my weed to stupid people no way
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Tell him to give the cops your number.

You answer, "This is Truckster at Truckster's Meat Shack. You can beat my meat but you can't beat my prices."
The cop will respond, "I want the Bob Marley extra crispy."
You tell him to meet you outside the Waffle House on Elm St. Bring loads and loads of Oregano and Basil.
When he questions you about marijuana tell him that you're just an aspiring spice salesman who has ventured all the way from Russia to open your own free enterprise.
Step 1-"with all due respect, officer, I am invoking my fifth amendment right and I refuse to make any statements without a lawyer present."
Step 2- Get lawyer.
FORZA CATANIA
Last edited by jonathan666666 at Jul 30, 2013,
Why did your friend consent to a search in the first place? But yea, get a lawyer and tell your friend not to say anything while they get him a lawyer.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
just tell them you got them from some nignog that hangs out outside taco bell, he calls himself DJ, thats all you know

This sounds really smart except for the fact that nignog sounds insanely racist and I'm not sure if it is supposed to or not.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I has an easier one again, tell him to stop taking smoking paraphernalia out with him.
Quote by JackalUK
I has an easier one again, tell him to stop taking smoking paraphernalia out with him.

Even simpler than this, hide it somewhere that isn't on your person as you get pulled over.

I got pulled over once when I was stoned as hell. They never frisked me, they never checked my car, but they did have me get out and do the whole walk/pen test then breathalize me. I left that incident with a single ticket for an illegal left turn (the only reason they had to pull me over). Sounds like your friend is a dumb-ass, he should've ditched the paraphernalia as he was getting pulled over (I mean, like put it in a glove-box or something instead of having it on him).

Even if I got frisked any time I've been pulled over (or even when I used to smoke an drive with weed in the car quite often, I wouldn't have it, or a grinder or pipe, in my pocket when I got pulled over. I mean, if they got drug dogs involved that something different, but if it wasn't that sort of thing your friend is dumb and TS, you should say nothing more than, "I don't know what to tell you man."
Now, this is going to sound terrible, but here it goes:

Give him a very generic name-- so generic that there is absolutely someone bound to have it. Unfortunately, most people catch on to names like John Smith or something, so try a more... ethnic name (since cops are not unknown for their racial profiling) and there's probably a good shot they'll buy it. I know once I used the name David Garcia. The thing is, I actually did know 3 different dudes all named David Garcia and they all went to high school with me and they were all pot heads and they were all dickwads, so really there's a pretty good chance they would have had a run in with one of them in the past and believe me right away.

Anyway so that's my terrible racist advice that probably has a good chance of working. But honestly I doubt the police would let you go just for giving someone a name.
Listen. I'm sorry.
Tell him he got it from Heisenberg.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Lawyer

dont do anything without one

dont say anything either, well except for 'I need a lawyer'
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by truckster7
but told him if he called their sarge and gave up info on where he got his stuff, they would forget his ticket.

lol nah
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by vilk
Now, this is going to sound terrible, but here it goes:

Give him a very generic name-- so generic that there is absolutely someone bound to have it. Unfortunately, most people catch on to names like John Smith or something, so try a more... ethnic name (since cops are not unknown for their racial profiling) and there's probably a good shot they'll buy it. I know once I used the name Joshua Garcia. The thing is, I actually did know 3 different dudes all named Joshua Garcia and they all went to high school with me and they were all pot heads and they were all dickwads, so really there's a pretty good chance they would have had a run in with one of them in the past and believe me right away.

Anyway so that's my terrible racist advice that probably has a good chance of working. But honestly I doubt the police would let you go just for giving someone a name.

ftfy
Quote by Ssargentslayer
ftfy

I knew this thread would come up with something really great eventually.