Hello! I have a Fab Overdrive pedal. I`m thinking of buying two more but I can`t decide. Can you help me choose? Here`s the list:
-Fab Flanger
-Fab Chorus
-Fab Fuzz

Thanks.
What kind of music are you into? What bands do you like? Is there someone/some band you are trying to emulate? Budget?

IMO, the fuzz is going to be more versatile than the chorus, which is going to be more versatile than the flanger. Flanger is a very "out there" effect and is usually very noticeable. Chorus is usually a bit more subtle when used, and fuzz can completely change your tone with just one pedal, and changes how your other effects change your sound.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
No, instead of buying junk pedals, you could get a decent amp used.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by AWACS
What kind of music are you into? What bands do you like? Is there someone/some band you are trying to emulate? Budget?

IMO, the fuzz is going to be more versatile than the chorus, which is going to be more versatile than the flanger. Flanger is a very "out there" effect and is usually very noticeable. Chorus is usually a bit more subtle when used, and fuzz can completely change your tone with just one pedal, and changes how your other effects change your sound.

I`m normally into pop, and a little bit of rock. But the fuzz sounds a bit like a broken amp. So that means you are recommending fuzz and chorus, am I right?
Quote by ibanart300
Why don't you just buy what you actually need?

I just want others` opinion.
If you have to ask conpletel strangers what pedals you should buy, take a second and consider if you really need more pedals.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
Have you played any of those pedals? And/ or competing products?

What do you have for an amp?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
You could get a cheap used multifx for the price of those pedals new. Then you can screw around with all sorts of different fx and then go from there. For example, if you find yourself using fuzz and chorus a lot, you'll know to look out for a fuzz and/or chorus pedal. Guitar is a mighty big pandora's box, a multifx will give you a basic outline for pedals.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jul 30, 2013,
I am getting sick of these threads. We can't help you if you don't know what you need, or want, or have.

Answer the questions above about your current gear.

What do you consider pop? Green day? Kelly Clarkson? Or rhcp?
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Last edited by trashedlostfdup at Jul 30, 2013,
Quote by acerpeng
I just want others` opinion.

Don't you have an opinion of your own?
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I suggest the Behringer HB01 Wah pedal.
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Quote by trashedlostfdup
I am getting sick of these threads. We can't help you if you don't know what you need, or want, or have.

Answer the questions above about your current gear.

What do you consider pop? Green day? Kelly Clarkson? Or rhcp?

This.

Quote by lucky1978
You could get a cheap used multifx for the price of those pedals new. Then you can screw around with all sorts of different fx and then go from there. For example, if you find yourself using fuzz and chorus a lot, you'll know to look out for a fuzz and/or chorus pedal. Guitar is a mighty big pandora's box, a multifx will give you a basic outline for pedals.

And this.
RIP Gooze

cats