Okay, so I've been playing guitar since October I still say I'm a beginner, i wanna play a Stone Sour song that is easy yet a challenge but nothing with harder solos like from Gone Sovereign. im playing in drop B and C#. im thinking of either Reborn or Orchids, but i want your opinions because I'm a beginner. also Stone Sour is my favorite band, so if you have any suggestions to any other bands that are similar to Stone Sour I'd like to hear em'!
Slipknot
-Rudy

Quote by blackthought
Sometimes it's best to prepare for the worst possible eventuality... sex with Bill Murray.
Quote by DukeDeRox
I'm as shallow as a dry lake bed.
Slipknot
"I think, as a musician, you should practice your technique to be as good as you need to be to facilitate whatever ideas come into your head."
- Devin Townsend
Reefknot.
Also, wrong forum but why not try and learn both? Then you will know which is easier or harder.
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
i already know some Slipknot, like duality, before i forget, but any other bands? and i think im gonna do Reborn anybody know the OFFICIAL TUNING for it? i think it's C# standard, but im not sure