Page 1 of 2
http://www.hypnoid.com/EM_entropy/

take the test, post results
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
They use big words. Sounds legit.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
this got ****ing creepy after the first few questions so I clicked random answers for the rest of it without my headphones in

There is a conflict in you caused by your inability to connect emotionally with others. The emotional commitment seems to bring with it a raft of limiting factors or else they are perceived to require you to give up some of what you feel is integral your own sense of self. Consequently, intimacy will leave you feeling over-exposed. This is why you avoid it.

You will often assume an attitude of superiority or disdain. This masks a strong sense of inferiority and a need to be loved or respected. The desire that you have for social respect has led you to behave as if you were completely self-reliant, despite the fact that you are terrified of failure. You will take any opportunity to prove your own importance, even to the point of self-destruction. Similarly, criticism can be met with extreme contempt. Displays of respect will help to break down this artificial barrier.
cat
i did the whole thing to the end, i got

You do have the ability to make emotional and physical connections to those around you and to receive pleasure from romantic attachments, however there is a distinct sense of isolation and loneliness present. You tend to withdraw from others emotionally as a means of protecting yourself which can lead to a feedback loop of despair.

You are a highly refined individual who takes pleasure in your capacity for discernment. When you feel that this sense is compromised or that your abilities are not appreciated however, you can feel intense and unrelieved anxiety. You are often obsessed with sincerity and genuineness as a means of protecting yourself from exploitative forces in the world around you. You are very demanding in emotional relationships, but respond in kind. Consequently, you have developed a shell of self control around your innate overly trusting nature.

cray
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
YES. I was just thinking about this test the other day. I'll take it later and post it.

I do remember that I had all my friends take it and we all agreed it was freaky accurate.
"You feel that you are not receiving the proper amount of respect or satisfaction from life and this is causing you to become ever more irritable. Sudden anger is likely that can be unrelated to the matter at hand. There is a feeling that your friends and lovers should be more sympathetic to your problems, which can leave you feeling that your emotions are backing up and causing long term unhappiness.

You will often assume an attitude of superiority or disdain. This masks a strong sense of inferiority and a need to be loved or respected. The desire that you have for social respect has led you to behave as if you were completely self-reliant, despite the fact that you are terrified of failure. You will take any opportunity to prove your own importance, even to the point of self-destruction. Similarly, criticism can be met with extreme contempt. Displays of respect will help to break down this artificial barrier."

Somewhat true, but I feel like this is one of those things where they'll say something boldly and as a fact, and as a result you'll just believe it's true no matter what really. All I did was click the prettiest pictures :3
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Trowzaa
oh, it's another one of these pretentious things.

seems more like a joke to me
Quote by Eastwinn
seems more like a joke to me

thats what im thinking
Quote by korinaflyingv
You have a distinct sense of self-importance or an overdeveloped self regard. You nevertheless have the ability to make an emotional connection to others and are capable of achieving satisfaction in a romantic relationship. However your self-regard has the tendency to limit your emotional depth and to leave you feeling not completely committed or emotionally distanced. You do not easily form strong emotional bonds.

You are feeling the stress that results from a sense of being constrained by life. Anger is present, in direct proportion to the degree to which you feel that you are powerless to change the conditions of your problem. You want to find freedom through escape and are actively seeking a path to independence, possibly through destructive behavior.
"Your life is causing you to make compromises and to change your manner of living to better deal with the future that you plan for yourself. This is causing you stress and anxiety, though if times were better suited to you, you would be able to find satisfaction in your relationships. You see your problems as being temporary ones and so you are willing to forgo pleasure for the present in order to achieve your goals.

A disappointment has lead you to a state of indecision and a pervasive uncertainty about the possibility of the future improving. Stress is the natural result, and you are feeling rising levels of uncertainty and anxiety, causing you to avoid situations where you will be forced to make a decision. Often this will express itself in a series of meaningless distractions, whether in the form of entertainment, intoxication or romance."

incorrect in pretty much every way then again, i started clicking quickly and randomly when i realised the test was idiotic.
You have an ideal of emotional connectedness that is never quite addressed, leaving you feeling annoyingly unfulfilled, even when being most intimate. An overarching perfectionism has left you feeling frustrated or anxious, since this lack of satisfaction will be seen as the possibility that you do not completely understand the world or else are not completely suited to it.

Feelings of insecurity, both physical and mental, are creating stress and anxiety at this point in time. A desire to experience the fullness of life is being met with frustration. You are searching for both fulfillment and sympathetic friendship, and unfortunately finding neither. There is a desire for intimate connection to the outside world and a fear that this may be impossible.

Not really, at all. I didn't know what the fuck I was doing, and I picked randomly, lol.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Burgery
thats what im thinking

or maybe it's just a social experiment. by using big words in the beginning, most people would skip to the test straight away. after becoming skeptical when the questions prompts became nonsense, their faith is reassured by their "accurate" reading. maybe whoever made it wanted to see how many people would truly fall for what is at face value a completely ridiculous test.
You currently have a number of different subjects that are bothering you and this has lead to a certain amount of emotional isolation and a difficulty in forming human attachments. Many times you will begin a relationship with the highest of hopes only to increasingly find fault with your partner. This leads to an escalating series of disappointments and a general feeling of not being loved quite as much as you feel you deserve.

To others you will likely seem introverted and suspicious. Disappointment has lead you to withdraw from the world and to seek solace in yourself. Ironically, you have a naturally naive and excitable personality that has previously led you astray or has caused problems socially. You are often afraid of your own enthusiasm. A constant fear of being exploited has lead you to a natural cynicism and a suspicious attitude.

yo.

what the **** man.
You feel that life’s problems have backed you into a corner, which is causing you stress and anxiety. You are actively seeking a way out of your current problems. And though you have the ability to connect with others both physically and emotionally, any stress in your life can easily derail both, leading you to question yourself and your abilities.

You may appear distant and disapproving, however this attitude is likely caused by a severe disappointment. In all likelihood, you are combating a pair of opposing forces in regard to a romantic relationship. Often a relationship will have gone sour or is otherwise disappointing, and yet options of escape and future promise are minimal, leaving you to feel that the best course of action may be to remain and weather it out.

I just picked the colours I liked most but it is fairly accurate, the first one isn't really true but the bolded is.
Last edited by jaybsp at Jul 30, 2013,
the test was terrifying!

the result was pretty depressing:
You do have the ability to make emotional and physical connections to those around you and to receive pleasure from romantic attachments, however there is a distinct sense of isolation and loneliness present. You tend to withdraw from others emotionally as a means of protecting yourself which can lead to a feedback loop of despair.

You are often unstable, and tend to blame your problems on others and on circumstances that are beyond your control. Although you greatly desires to make a good impression and to be known and respected by others, you are very easily frustrated from your goals and will very quickly devolve into a feeling of helplessness. The idea of failing is often so frightening that the fear itself will lead to failure. After stress has left you to pick up the pieces, you will often feel victimized by forces around you.

edit: even if this was a legit test, I wouldn't be taking my results seriously because I clicked the wrong letter a lot.
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 30, 2013,
Quote by Eastwinn
or maybe it's just a social experiment. by using big words in the beginning, most people would skip to the test straight away. after becoming skeptical when the questions prompts became nonsense, their faith is reassured by their "accurate" reading. maybe whoever made it wanted to see how many people would truly fall for what is at face value a completely ridiculous test.

Idk man, mine is actually way more accurate to me than any of these other ones are.

Although like half of it is untrue or only partly true.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jul 30, 2013,
It's one of those things that's so vague that it could apply to anyone. None of the choices seemed valid to me so I just clicked at random. They did a good job of making the questions sounds really creepy, though.
did anybody else have the weird alien voices in the background? ****ing creepy!
Quote by sashki
It's one of those things that's so vague that it could apply to anyone.

Yeah, but it's still fun to buy into it for a little.
Quote by ehbacon
did anybody else have the weird alien voices in the background? ****ing creepy!

it sounded like it was a voice played backwards

i'd like to know what it was
So this is one of those things where the result has a bunch of vague things that can mean a bunch of specific things to a bunch of different people, and thus seem spookily accurate.

We've had these since forever, next.
Quote by CoreysMonster
So this is one of those things where the result has a bunch of vague things that can mean a bunch of specific things to a bunch of different people, and thus seem spookily accurate.

That's what I thought but none of these other ones work for me

I'm not saying this test is magic but that's pretty weird isn't it

Edit: okay read mine again and it's pretty vague and inaccurate so
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jul 30, 2013,
Quote by So-Cal
it sounded like it was a voice played backwards

i'd like to know what it was

In one of the questions i distinctly heard the thing "F*CK!!!" if your correct about the voice played backwards this person must have been really passionate towards cuffs
The state of your life is causing you to make compromises and to change your manner of living to better deal with the future that you plan for yourself. This is causing stress and anxiety, though were times better suited to you, you would be able to find satisfaction in your relationships with others. You see your problems as being temporary ones and so you are willing to forgo pleasures for the present in order to achieve your goals.

You may appear distant and disapproving, however this attitude is likely caused by a severe disappointment. In all likelihood, you are combating a pair of opposing forces in regard to a romantic relationship. Often a relationship will have gone sour or is otherwise disappointing, and yet options of escape and future promise are minimal, leaving you to feel that the best course of action may be to remain and weather it out.

ehh
pinga
Took it as honestly as possible.

Either an ascetic personality is evident or you feel that you are steeling yourself for the difficulties ahead in life by withdrawing from the pleasures of the world. There is a feeling that hard work and dedication are what’s needed to solve your problems, and this can become a mania if satisfaction is not found in a reasonable time frame.

An unsatisfying relationship is troubling you, due in all likelihood to a perceived lack of appreciation, or acknowledgement from superiors or loved ones. Questioning this judgement has lead to a modicum of introversion. You feel that you need assistance from others to repair the situation but are afraid that too much compromise will be seen as weakness. If this situation continues, you may feel the need to break away and redefine your own individuality.

It rings fairly true, oddly. I don't take these things with much weight to them, because they come like fortune cookies with a little input, but the second paragraph, in particular, rings scarily true, for me.

Pretty cool, all things considered.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Seref
I need to poop now. Was that the desired effect?

holy shit me too

those fiber pills really work
pinga
Quote by CoreysMonster

Pretty much.

For me, at least, it was interesting how boxes of distorted shapes and colors, and vague questions, gave me such an "accurate" result.

But, as I said in my post, it all comes across like a fortune cookie with personal input, no matter how "spot on" it may be.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
took it a second time, this time I didn't click any wrong letters:

There is a conflict in you caused by your inability to connect emotionally with others. The emotional commitment seems to bring with it a raft of limiting factors or else they are perceived to require you to give up some of what you feel is integral your own sense of self. Consequently, intimacy will leave you feeling over-exposed. This is why you avoid it.

An unsatisfying relationship is troubling you, due in all likelihood to a perceived lack of appreciation, or acknowledgement from superiors or loved ones. Questioning this judgement has lead to a modicum of introversion. You feel that you need assistance from others to repair the situation and are afraid that too much compromise will be seen as weakness. If this situation continues, you may feel the need to break away and redefine your own individuality.

Edit: are there any happy results on this website?
Last edited by ehbacon at Jul 30, 2013,
Not sure of the merit of this, but it was pretty spot-on for me. All of these things I actually think a lot about, but then again, probably a lot of people do. The last 2 sentences do not ring true, however. I'm not really looking for 'cultured' people in order to find peace, which just sounds like a horribly pretentious thing in the first place.

"You are both demanding of others and willing to commit emotionally to a relationship. However an overdeveloped faculty of discernment will lead you to constantly find fault in others. Partially, this is driven by your need for reassurance and comfort, however there are also hidden insecurities that encourage you to criticize others. Despite a very particular nature, you will tend to avoid open conflict, which will innevitably create more trouble for you.

You are unfulfilled romantically, possibly the result of high expectations or hopes for an ideal relationship which is statistically difficult to achieve. You are a very aesthetic and emotional individual, however you have learned to control yourself through constant self-monitoring. You are probably artistic and cultured and seek to find others of a similar nature in order to find peace. These needs are not currently being met."

Obviously still a skeptic going out; Probably a good thing to 'read things about yourself' though, makes you think about... stuff. Even if it's based on nothing and quite general.
Tell me who's that writin'...
Last edited by Kylianvb at Jul 30, 2013,
You are quite anxious, most likely because of strong feelings that your worth is not being appreciated, either romantically or in the platonic realm. Often you will feel that those around you do not understand you. This leads to a withholding of emotional committment in a romantic relationship and this distance can create problems of its own, exacerbating the difficulties and leading others to view you as cold and calculating.

You are a highly refined individual who takes pleasure in your capacity for discernment. When you feel that this sense is compromised or that your abilities are not appreciated however, you can feel intense and unrelieved anxiety. You are often obsessed with sincerity and genuineness as a means of protecting yourself from exploitative forces in the world around you. You are very demanding in emotional relationships, but respond in kind. Consequently, you have developed a shell of self control around your innate overly trusting nature.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
^ lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by coagulation
this is the dumbest shit ever.
half the questions hold no tangible meaning and the ****ing diagnosis is so ****ing vague you could say the same about my ****ing dog.

some outside input
Quote by korinaflyingv
Page 1 of 2