I have adjusted my truss rod in every way possible, and I cannot get rid of the FRET BUZZ!
Whenever I look up tutorials, they are not helpful what so ever... This is my last resort before smashing this guitar and burning it with napalm...
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Have you read the sticky at the top of the Electric Guitar forum page about guitar set up?
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
The issue might not be with the truss rod. The issue could be that the bridge needs adjustment, or one of the frets might need to be filed down.
Okay... My guitar is not gonna be in flames & smashed... I will get back to you when I have the diagnosis...
Rock N' Roll isn't just a genre of music. It's a way of life. If you fall; get the hell up, brush off, and keep rockin!
Is the fret buzz on lower or higher frets? If it's on lower frets, it could be the truss rod; if it's on higher frets, your bridge needs adjustment.

How big is the gap between your string and 12th fret when you push down your first and last frets? If there is no gap, you need to adjust the truss rod. There should be a small gap.

It could also be your nut or frets or whatever.

If you are having troubles with it, maybe take it to somebody who can do a setup.

What guitar do you have?
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
I have a stratocaster-style guitar kit...
I was getting buzz on any frets higher than the 10th fret, and I figured out how to adjust string height... Not gonna touch the truss rod again, and I think my problem is solved... Thing is, I put it together once before painting/sanding etc... just to be sure it would work... now that I know it was rather a string height issue, and that the string positions need to mimic the shape of the fretboard... I am all set... Thanks for the help, and check my profile for pics of my finished product in about a week or so...