Hello, I need someone who's versed in guitar pro 6 to help me 'clean up' this tab. I essentially need one thing: From bars 1 to 26, I need a multi-rest applied. That's it pretty much. Cheers.

Edit: I then need you to export it as a PDF file, pls.
Attachments:
mortiz score soloflute.gp5
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
Last edited by EpiExplorer at Jul 31, 2013,
bamp
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
You can just Ctrl+Del the first 26 bars, then Ctrl+Ins them back in. This will set the effected bars back to 4/4 though. So make sure you go back and change the time signature. On a side note, How do you get a flute sound, yet tab it on guitar?
Quote by marcelaguiar
You can just Ctrl+Del the first 26 bars, then Ctrl+Ins them back in. This will set the effected bars back to 4/4 though. So make sure you go back and change the time signature. On a side note, How do you get a flute sound, yet tab it on guitar?

A multi rest turns all the bars into one gigantic rest, it saves up space on the score and makes it look easier to read.

Your method would utterly destroy the structure of my piece as well, as changing time signatures messes up the measures and I'd have to re-write it.

And easy, you make an instrument track, change the instrument to a flute. Then just turn off 'tab view' in the View options.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak