Poll: Is there anything you wouldn't wish on your worse enemy?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is there anything you wouldn't wish on your worse enemy?
Yes, there is something
28 52%
No, there isn't something
26 48%
Voters: 54.
Page 1 of 2
Is there anything you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy? And not just your current worst enemy, but your worst possible enemy. Like a guy who breaks into your house and rapes your mom and sister or whatever you think is worse than that.

I don't think I'd ever want to see my worst enemy lose either both his arms or legs. Also death.
As long as I can do whatever he did to my mom and sister but with a massive dildo wrapped in rusty barbed wire and dipped in salt i'd say we're good
Death, and the feeling of suffocation.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-84
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-1
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 32-15
I hope my worst enemy gets visited by crazysam.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by genghisgandhi
Is there anything you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy? And not just your current worst enemy, but your worst possible enemy. Like a guy who breaks into your house and rapes your mom and sister or whatever you think is worse than that.

I don't think I'd ever want to see my worst enemy lose either both his arms or legs. Also death.

I agree, but one arm and one leg is totally acceptable
I don't have a worst enemy.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
I think I wouldn't mind if these things happened to this person, but I wouldn't want them to necessarily.

I'd probably have to know from personal experience though, I mean someone killing everyone I've ever cared about would probably change me to the point where I would want them tortured eternally or something
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Hydra150

Every superhero needs his arch enemy.
I do have a worst enemy and for a very good reason. I can't see myself caring in the least if anything that horrible happens to him. I think unless it involves some kind of ****ed up dismemberment or death I'd actually be very happy about it.
i dont have a worst enemy but if tey did something to piss me off to the point where i would hold that sort of grudge...id probabably do what i wouldnt wish on my worst enimy myself

people are scared to piss me off for somereason
If I could, I'd like a Batman/Joker situation.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
The closest thing I've had to a worst enemy is dead...

and how does that make you feel
Wow, the voting suggest that you folks are a lot crueler than I. Public poll please
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
I think knowing I could've bashed his/her ****ing skull in and had the restraint not to is just as satisfying.

But then again I've never been in that situation.
Quote by whywefight
and how does that make you feel
Considering who it was, it's very sad that he passed, especially in the manner he did.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
Considering who it was, it's very sad that he passed, especially in the manner he did.

Apologies, the way you said it originally made it sound like you care less than you actually do.
Quote by whywefight
Apologies, the way you said it originally made it sound like you care less than you actually do.
No need to apologize, shit happens.

Some people you will care for, no matter how cruel they are/were.
Quote by AllJudasPriest
The closest thing I've had to a worst enemy is dead...

Ditto.

I don't have anyone in my life anymore that has done anything awful enough to me personally for me to actively hate them.
I would actively wish upon anyone only what it would take to remove them from my life to a pleasant extent.

But wouldn't give two rags if any of the above stuff happened to them.

Dont really have any enemies though.

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
I would not wish getting eaten alive by crows on anyone.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I don't have a worst enemy but I don't think I'd seriously wish death on anyone. Maybe in anger, but not for real.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I'm my own worst enemy. Myself and Italian food. Italian food is so good, always puts me in the right mood, right until I poo'd.
Are we talking about this hypothetical person that would have harmed you in the worst way possible? Because my wishes on that person wouldn't be limited.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Hydra150

I am my own worst enemy.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by snipelfritz
Sobriety is my worst enemy.

We're fighting the good fight, brother.

I probably wouldn't wish forced gender reassignment on my worst enemy.
Jet propulsion disengage.

Quote by Xiaoxi
^I love your username
Page 1 of 2