Cheers friends, beers all around. If you don't like beer, drink something else. It just has to be celebratory.

I'm in a right shit mood right now, so what better than to crack open a cold one and give cheers to myself and my buds.

Basically the purpose of this thread is this:

To crack open a beer (can be hypothetical, or if real please share what you're drinking!), and then tell me and yourself why you deserve one. Because you do, it's just about finding the reason. If you're feeling like it, tell why the person above you deserves one! This is basically a self-motivation thread with alcohol. And it is very gay, so deal with it.

I'm cracking myself open a Redd's Apple Ale because 1. I gathered courage and stood up for my feelings with my girlfriend tonight in some rocky moments, and 2. I worked my ass off today and need a moment of relaxation.

This thread might suck, but let's do it.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jul 31, 2013,
I'm drinking Mountain Dew right now, I probably don't deserve it, but I paid for so cheers.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Let me grab a beer. *heads into the other room* Got me a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss! Here's to my fever breaking!

I'm drinking water cuz I'm thirsty. But I haven't done anything since waking up 2 hrs ago besides brush my teeth and go on facebook so I don't really deserve it.

idk I can't think of anything good I don't deserve anything I should go back to sleep
cat
I've got some bacardi oakheart. But I don't feel like opening that now. Maybe later.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by guitarxo
I'm drinking water cuz I'm thirsty. But I haven't done anything since waking up 2 hrs ago besides brush my teeth and go on facebook so I don't really deserve it.

idk I can't think of anything good I don't deserve anything I should go back to sleep

You deserve it because you wished lolmnt and myself well in our respective problems. You're very caring!

You cherish that water, you earned it
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Let me grab a beer. *heads into the other room* Got me a Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss! Here's to my fever breaking!

Oooh, I'm drinking Leinie's Original.

It's almost like I'm not drinking alone anymore!
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
itt: alcoholics struggling to justify their disease

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Yes, now run along Billy. You're killing the vibe.

Actually ya know what? Cheers to you for recognizing alcoholism as a problem and refusing to conform to it.

Have a beer.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Jul 31, 2013,
Quote by jthm_guitarist

Fuck off, man. I can quit anytime I like...

Your mother was a whore!

In all seriousness, I rarely drink more than 1 or 2 beers.
Big Rapids you kidding me bro

I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings is a pretty big attraction there

Cheers to Ferris State
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Big Rapids you kidding me bro

I'm pretty sure Buffalo Wild Wings is a pretty big attraction there

Cheers to Ferris State

So you know we have nothing to do up here except drink and get explosive diarrhea from hot wings? You must have visited recently because a couple years ago we just drank
Its not much, gets really boring. Are you going to school in GR as well? If you are i'm assuming Kendall College only because of the cheers for FSU (my alma mater)
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Nope, MSU. I just live here during the summer.

I do have a good friend at FSU tho

Nice school, had a lot of family go there. Program? I probably know your friend if he/she is in the music business program at Ferris
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You deserve it because you wished lolmnt and myself well in our respective problems. You're very caring!

You cherish that water, you earned it

thank you I will
cat
i will enjoy a muskoka twice as mad double ipa as a reward for improving the thread with my presence
Had a beer before souper, then whine with it, then some good old Jack.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
"Excuse me, waiter, may I have a bottle of Judas' Blood?"
"Sure Sir, I'll be right back."
"Here you are, Sir."
"Thank you very much. [leaves tip]"

I am drinking some cheap read wine, because

-I am thirsty
-I don't really like beer
-I need so much relax that I feel like helping myself with alcohol
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Some ice tea because I'm up at 6am.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
only booze i have on me now is a jug of old greek wine that gives me intense headaches

um i'll toast to that useless feeling you get when you stay up against your will for too long cause im getting there lol

Is it possible to start a thread IN a thread? Because you should have put this in the cringe thread.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
I've got some bacardi oakheart. But I don't feel like opening that now. Maybe later.

that's wicked shit. oakheart > captain morgans
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬