Page 1 of 2
So I had a few random home speakers laying around, as well as a cardboard box, and decided to do something with them. This is not to be taken seriously by any means, I was just having a bit of fun. I guess you could call it a mini half stack. The "head" comes off my Peavey Blazer 158, Not the best amp, but it's fine for bedroom practice, plus I didn't want to destroy the speakers. Enjoy!

Holy shit.

Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Hahahahaha this is awesome. I want one!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
That is the single handed most ghetto half stack I've ever seen.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
Is that a Box BS15?
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
I'll post some tomorrow. It's after 2am and don't wanna wake up the room mates. It is in 100% working condition.
Quote by CarlFromCanada
I'll post some tomorrow. It's after 2am and don't wanna wake up the room mates. It is in 100% working condition.

awesome!
i dont suppose you got any picks of the inside
also you should proabably post a reveiw so this doesnt get closed
I. Love. You.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Ooow why the **** didn't I do that already!?

**** Harley Benton, I'm getting one of these.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
This thing looks so homeless I bet it even begs for change.

Awesome job!
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
This is hilarious. Can't wait to hear clips.
Looks like something a homeless guy would use, along with a guitar with one rusty string, to beg for change.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Friend of mine builds these weekly.

Mostly from carton boxes and for as low as 20 bucks for 2 x 4/6/8 inch speakers + electronics and amp.

He built a big one from a plastic toolcase with 4 speakers and 1 sub, charged by a car battery, or usb, with input of a guitar or music player. Works for 10 without sub and 6 hours with.

It's a lot of fun too use some to play in the woods with electric guitars ****ing loud.

I actually proposed to him to start a company, because he has like 12 now lying around.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??

that's awesome. thread of the week, IMO.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Oh man. Was definitely NOT expecting that one

Thread of the week?! NAD OF THE YEAR!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com

this is amazing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by MatrixClaw
Oh man. Was definitely NOT expecting that one

+1
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by MatrixClaw

hahahahah good call
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Glad i clicked on the link. OP delivered in spades.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
See, it's important that people clarify when they say "metal", because I pretty much always assume they are a Cannibal Corpse fanboi.
sounds a bit boxy

it handled the low end better than i thought, but it is harsh sounding especially with distortion. that is to be expected of such smaller speakers obviously not designed for guitar.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Last edited by gumbilicious at Jul 31, 2013,
Pretty epic OP lol.
Guitars:
-Carvin CS6
-Carvin DC4 w/ Bigsby
-Takamine EG530SC
-Seagull S12QI

Amps:
-Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
-Carvin V3MC
the guitar hero sweat pants brought this thread to a new level.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by gregs1020
the guitar hero sweat pants brought this thread to a new level.

yup, he's playing to the crowd ain't he

-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
sounds a bit boxy

lol

but yeah the cleans on the hollowbody weren't that bad
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
This brightened up my day. Thank you.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
I'm not gonna lie. That sounded A LOT better than I thought it would

**** my Emperor, I'm using the box I just got my new leather chair in and building myself a nice 2x12 with the pair of G12T-75s I have in the garage.

'Merica! **** YEAH!
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw

**** my Emperor, I'm using the box I just got my new leather chair in and building myself a nice 2x12 with the pair of G12T-75s I have in the garage.

'Merica! **** YEAH!

Post it to TGP and make some bogus claims about wood resonance interfering with the highs or some such nonsense.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by MatrixClaw

Canadia! **** YEAH!

ftfy
Quote by tubetime86
Post it to TGP and make some bogus claims about wood resonance interfering with the highs or some such nonsense.

oh yeah, and the mismatching speaker sizes were calculated to limit destructive interference interplay. it'd also be nice to discuss the tonal qualities of corrugated cardboard over single ply.

-ae

Sad part is, a bunch of guys would probably buy it
Quote by Dave_Mc
Quote by jj1565

www.SanctityStudios.com
Page 1 of 2