Hello I'm kinda new to this stuff of buying guitars and I'd like to get some help from my fellow guitar bros!!

I like to play rock and punk stuff, but I also play songs like New Born from Muse hehe

Please, can you help me? THank you very much
You could get a used HSS Fender Strat. You might be able to find a nice used Epiphone
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
You could get a used HSS Fender Strat. You might be able to find a nice used Epiphone

Should I trust buying 2nd hand stuff in internet? xD

Quote by Fryer Mike
Save up another 4000€ and get a Paul Langeudoc guitar.

I can't wait, the guitar I'm using can't handle my stuff, and it's not mine, it's from my neighbour... it's a cheap Yamaha EG012
Yes, if you can find a reputable seller with a good return policy.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by DBKGUITAR
Should I trust buying 2nd hand stuff in internet? xD

I can't wait, the guitar I'm using can't handle my stuff, and it's not mine, it's from my neighbour... it's a cheap Yamaha EG012

Can you not buy locally? I'm buying a Jackson DK2 this weekend for $350 when they retailed for about twice that. Not everything will be as cheap but a nice used guitar will usually be better.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger

I like this. Find yourself a nice Fat Strat with a humbucker in the bridge. Brand new Made in Mexico Fenders can be purchased in the US for under $500 brand new. That would be way under your 400 euro budget. I can't imagine they are way more expensive where you are.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Quote by BladeSlinger
Can you not buy locally? I'm buying a Jackson DK2 this weekend for $350 when they retailed for about twice that. Not everything will be as cheap but a nice used guitar will usually be better.

Where I live there isn't stores like that
I live in Ibiza, Spain

Quote by firepile

Thanks! I'll check that out in internet

Quote by ryanbwags
I like this. Find yourself a nice Fat Strat with a humbucker in the bridge. Brand new Made in Mexico Fenders can be purchased in the US for under $500 brand new. That would be way under your 400 euro budget. I can't imagine they are way more expensive where you are.

Where can I buy it? Any good sites? hehe

But it is safe that it's made in mexico?
Don't worry about the Mexico thing. They are good quality. Usually (someone correct me if I'm wrong) unless it says "American" in the name, its a mexican or asian made fender.
Come to think of it, you may want to check out the Blacktop line. Should be in your price range no problem.

As far as where? There's dozens of dealers in Madrid. That's only 7 hours away! Maybe they offer mail order. Fender's website has a dealer locater.
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
Last edited by ryanbwags at Jul 31, 2013,
This guitar is pretty similar to what Matt Bellamy uses when he plays New Born in terms of pickup arrangement. It's China made, but Thomann has a good return policy.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/fender_modern_player_tele_plus_mn_hb.htm

The Marauder suggested above is also a good option, I've tried one before and they're a very good guitar for the money.

Another good suggestion would be this.

http://www.thomann.de/ie/gl_tribute_asat_deluxe_tr.htm