I have been looking into the kramer 84 and i have a couple of questions is the Floyd trem licensed or original? Because when you read the specs they say original, but when you read the description it says licensed.

I tried posting the link for the guitar page but the site doesn't let me.

and the second question is would be possible to install a tone knob on it?

THANK YOU!!!!!!
Korean Floyd, a x000 series I think. If you really NEED a tone knob, just ditch the coil tap and put in a push/pull volume/tone pot in it. Seen too many Barettas with holes drilled in them that really just weren't right for the owner to begin with. It's a Baretta, 1 humbucker, 1 volume rock simplicity.
^ +1

you could always get a dual concentric pot for the tone thing. might be worth considering.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by mohammed.alfala
So is that Floyd bad or how does it compare to the German one?

It's not a bad Floyd at all. There are differences in materials between it and the German OFR, but it will function perfectly. You can always drop a German FR in if you wish.
Quote by mohammed.alfala
So will it function as well as the German one? That's what i meant to ask.

Yes, their function is identical, in my experience.
in my experience it's not as good as a german OFR, but it's usable. it's better than the cheapo floyds that used to come on cheaper guitars, but not as good as the good ones (german OFR, schaller, gotoh, edge etc.) either.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Ahhh I see would stores like guitar center buy the floyd if I try to sell it to them or do they not buy stuff like that? Because i was thinking i would sell then chip in for the German one.
Sell it on C-list/ebay, but you won't get a lot for it.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^ yeah i can't see a guitar shop buying used hardware like that (but i could be wrong). But yeah i mean even if you do sell it you won't get much. for all you get you'd probably be better to just hang onto it, for a spare, say.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?