My mg100dfx is missing the top 6 screws that hold the chassis in place and the nut that holds the input jack in place any ideas on what I need / where to find it
Thx
Quote by urbasicallydead
My mg100dfx is missing the top 6 screws that hold the chassis in place and the nut that holds the input jack in place any ideas on what I need / where to find it
Thx

i go to hardware stores for stuff like that. i generally need to take at least one original screw in to match the part. they usually have something to help find the size of the original screw (like a board with holes in it). after finding the original size i go find the appropriate length and thread.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Then you will probably have to try some different sizes.
Measure the diameter of the holes, then get a few screws of that size, go home see which ones fit, then go back and get more of the ones that fit. They will probably be metric.
Or take the amp to a guitar shop and see what they have that will fit.
Quote by gumbilicious
i go to hardware stores for stuff like that.

+1

They'll get you figured out... Even if you have to take the amp in to get it right.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
+1

They'll get you figured out... Even if you have to take the amp in to get it right.

i have taken pedals, amps, and even a rackmount once to the hardware store for my parts

-ae
Quote by gumbilicious
i have taken pedals, amps, and even a rackmount once to the hardware store for my parts

You'd think they'd get sick of that... But I worked at a hardware store for a while and we loved those guys. It's the ones that show up and start drawing pictures of what they need that pissed us off.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
You'd think they'd get sick of that... But I worked at a hardware store for a while and we loved those guys. It's the ones that show up and start drawing pictures of what they need that pissed us off.

oh dear lord, or when they start using the hands to describe the geometry of what they need/what they are working on... like that helps anyone?

-ae