Hello
I am kind of a beginner and would like to know some song I could start with. But I'd like to learn the whole song, not just the main riff.
Thanks guys!
Well, one of the first songs my teacher taught me, was Free Fallin' by Tom Petty. It is really like the same 3 chords throughout the whole song
It really depends on what you're into, there are songs like Blitzkrieg Bop and American Idiot which are pretty easy if you want something fairly rocky, if you go a bit heavier, there's Unholy Confessions by Avenged Sevenfold, if you're into that, or Breaking The Law by Judas Priest. Alternatively, if you want to go softer, When You Were Young by The Killers might work. I have tried to stay away from the standards, such as Smells Like Teen Spirit, as I imagine you've given them all a good old bash!
Yeah breaking the law and smells like teen spirit are both easy throughout, they would be good songs to start with. Though I would caution that learning a full song takes a considerable amount of time, be prepared to feel discouraged at times.