Looks awesome guys, what do you think of it? Can't wait for the full release, should be awesome!

youtube.com/watch?v=nwX2EzrFGKo
Last edited by Frankton at Jul 31, 2013,
the old man bits are some of the best pranks they've done

it will also be nice having a movie without ****face unstoppable and his crew for once

that has so horrible..

I can see how they came up with that ..

"OK guys listen up, I have this super original and hilarious idea: we combine borat, jackass, off their rockers and honey boo boo!"

Pretty much sums up this movie.. a shorter summary would be "crap"

I hope that it at least won't have any sharks in it
Last edited by ComradSputnik at Jul 31, 2013,
the only thing that's ever been worth watching in Jackass is Bam Margera crying like a bitch when they **** with him with snakes.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
I lost it when he made it rain at the pageant.

Reminds me a lot of Borat. Ill probably go watch this and laugh then be disappointed that its not a full Jackass movie.
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
it looks like SHIT
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Those shots are too good not to be staged. At least Borat looked realistic. ftr I liked Borat and Jackass.
tbh i didn't watch it.

Jackass movies remind me of watching mtv in the summers late at night years ago. Good times.
this trailer
something about the Jackass theme being a Minutemen song never seemed right to me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug