I find myself rebuilding my ipod playlists and I need to craft a really great driving playlist. I am talking about like Van Halen - Humans Being, Metallica - I Disappear. Music that makes you want to drive fast, like you are in a movie. I am not one for the cruising type music, so while I can dig Beach Boys, not really what I am looking for but I just seem to be drawing blanks. Does anyone have some awesome songs they love to pump while they drive?

JUST TO BE CLEAR.

I would NEVER, EVER endanger lives of others on the road. I just like to be pumped when I drive. I feel more aware and responsive even. If I feel chill while driving, I want to go to sleep and that's MUCH worse, lol. So I don't plan to go all Fast and Furious on the roads but I would at least like the soundtrack to such a scenario (please don't post any Fast and Furious soundtrack music :-P lol)
Last edited by Carpe Demon at Jul 31, 2013,
I don't care what you listen to as long as you don't hurt anyone else when you inevitably kill yourself.
Don't drive recklessly.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Slow Ride - Foghat
Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
Show Me How To Live - Audioslave

Oddly, those are the first three songs that came to my mind and they all start with "S".
Okay, I should have said music that makes you want to drive recklessly. I don't actually but every time I hear I Disappear I wish I were on San Fransisco streets.

Angus - Those three are actually on my list too, right on
This makes me want to go so fast that my car turns into a spaceship and blasts off into the cosmos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4JqNTLSNF4
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
I agree that it's not okay. I admit that I explain it extremely horribly. First off, I drive a 4 cylinder Ranger, so it's not like I am going all Dom Toretto on the streets. Secondly and most importantly I like to feel energized when I drive. Like some people like to feel chill when they drive, I like music that gets the blood going, almost like if life were a movie, this would be the soundtrack. Since I would never endanger anyone's life on the road, this is the closest escape I have.

I totally appreciate the concerns, completely warranted because I didn't make myself clear.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Jul 31, 2013,
Quote by lolmnt
Don't drive recklessly.
This...

Only an idiot would choose to drive recklessly.

Picture of an idiot in action
highway star

sing along obnoxiously
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
I usually roll down my windows and amp up some classical music station. It confuses the f**k out of people.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
a song for the dead
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Kyuss muthalucka
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
All the good Metallica songs
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer