Similar to my other thread I also would like to find some kick your ass songs that make you want to move mountains. I think music is a great motivator in they gym so I need to craft a playlist for such. Any ideas?
What's some stuff you already use for this? Or are you not picky with style
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
What's some stuff you already use for this? Or are you not picky with style

Typically Metal with a decent groove is what I have been using. I am a metal guy typically, so that's not abnormal, I am not terribly picky but I like to workout in a groove, a good rhythm.
Listen to albums/soundtracks, you're getting the same vibe for about an hour or so. Makes it nice an easy to get into a rhythm.

That said, here are some recommendations
-Periphery
-Periphery II
-In Waves (Trivium)
-Chaos of Forms (Revocation)
-Deconstruction (Devin Townsend)
-Ziltoid The Omniscient (Devin Townsend)
-The Ocarina of Time Soundtrack (Recommended for cardio moreso than weight training)
-Rust In Peace (Megadeth)
-Master of Puppets (Metallica)
-Five Serpents Teeth (Evile)
-Time Is Up (HAVOK)
-Scenes From A Memory (Dream Theater)

Those are just some of my usual choices
I've been using QotSA's new album a lot, as well as Baths and Suis La Lune. As for "mountain moving" you'd probably like Converge's newest album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncyUDtp_rJk
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
as weird as it might sound to anyone who knows the band, i like listening to Government Warning sometimes when i work out.

specifically Jocks and Cops.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Use spoiler tags, fags.

I don't go to the gym but I'm going to get drunk and give my liver a workout listening to this.
I haven't worked out for years, but back when I did, the last thing I did in the gym was on a treadmill.
I had a mix tape/CD that I would listen to.
When this song came on, I was on the treadmill and I would bump up the speed quite a bit:

Seriously, try it.
Last edited by CodeMonk at Aug 1, 2013,
Bohemian Rhapsody. On repeat.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Butt Rayge
Use spoiler tags, fags.

I don't go to the gym but I'm going to get drunk and give my liver a workout listening to this.

shit I love this bookmarked forever
cat
Don't listen to music during workouts, but prior I listened to Appetite for Destruction's first half. I may switch it up to some trap music.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Any justin timberlake song espcially rock your body and tunnel vision
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle