Page 1 of 4
So this thread idea was devised from the thread "Could you handle a roast?". I thought it could be made into a monthly thing with a different user each month who nominates themselves. I guess this is a trial month as this idea may not work at all

So what is a roasting?

A roast is an event in which an individual is subjected to a public presentation of comedic insults, praise, outlandish true and untrue stories, and heartwarming tributes, the implication being that the roastee is able to take the jokes in good humor and not as serious criticism or insult, and therefore, show his or her good nature. It is seen by some as a great honor to be roasted, as the individual is surrounded by friends, fans, and well-wishers. The party and presentation itself are both referred to as a "roast." Anyone who is honored in such a way is said to have been "roasted."

August 2013's Roastee:

Ian_the_fox

Ian nominated himself to be first if there ever was one of these so have at him

If you can think of any ideas, improvements, rules or anything to make this better or at least viable, then tell me!
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
I think Ian should be insulted and seriously criticized.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I think Ian should be insulted and seriously criticized.

I will probably leave it to the mods to deem what is acceptable or not

Quote by chookiecookie
Ian is so gay that gay people make fun of how gay he is.

Did I do good?

7/10, needs more gay!

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Ian's so gay, he likes dudes.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Ian's ego is so massive that he has to counter it with being overly critical of himself
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
ian has a number of obvious psychological disorders and should really go see a psychologist
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Ian once snatched a used diaper from an elderly person, god knows for what reason.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Finding a place to live and work is hard for ian, he has court orders to stay 500 feet away from all animals at all times. He's also on some sex offender lists that you might be surprised to know even exist, but the whole ordeal has done wonders for his public speaking skills. Tell enough of your neighbors that you're a convicted fox diddler and talking about any other subject will be a piece of cake. Or maybe not, maybe he gets off to that too. Don't be afraid to give his parole officer a ring.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Wait is this the roast or just planning the roast?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Wait is this the roast or just planning the roast?

This is roast but as its the first time its been done, I'm open to suggestions and improvements

Quote by angusfan16
Ian once sent a dirty fax to a fox saying he wanted to fock. Joke's on him, it was sent to a porcupine and they've been copulating since.
We're all alright!
Ian likes to engage in scat/furry sex with leony03.
This thread is a way for OP and Ian to get in the mood before engaging in such horrid acts.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Quote by Gorelord666
Ian likes to engage in scat/furry sex with leony03.
This thread is a way for OP and Ian to get in the mood before engaging in such horrid acts.

Someone is jelly.

Quote by angusfan16
Roastees are supposed to be loved and admired, though.

Otherwise, we're just slinging shit at the guy. He already gets that on a daily basis.
Ok, then

When Ian goes down on someone he ends up getting a hairball.

I hear Ian hires someone to play trumpet while he runs through dog parks with a backpack full of jerkey and dog treats just so he can feel more like a real fox. But he didn't pay because the playing wasn't "technical enough"

Ian got charged with statutory rape after the police found his collection of Beanie Babies.

Ian is a such a pretentious metal-snob Dave Mustaine once told him to lighten up.

That's what I got for now.
That picture in the original post makes me shiver.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
Quote by Toadvine
That picture in the original post makes me shiver.

Something I thought would be good is to have their profile picture in the OP

Quote by angusfan16
Ian the Fox masturbates to cartoon images of sexualised animals.

/thread
Growing up, Ian's parents had to block Animal Planet.

To Ian, MILF stands for Mammal I'd Like to ****.
Quote by snipelfritz
Growing up, Ian's parents had to block Animal Planet.

To Ian, MILF stands for Mammal I'd Like to ****.

To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
ian cums inside dead mice and sets them outside so he can sit on his porch and masturbate as foxes tear it apart and lick the sweet cum up.
Quote by snipelfritz
Ok, then

When Ian goes down on someone he ends up getting a hairball.

I hear Ian hires someone to play trumpet while he runs through dog parks with a backpack full of jerkey and dog treats just so he can feel more like a real fox. But he didn't pay because the playing wasn't "technical enough"

Ian got charged with statutory rape after the police found his collection of Beanie Babies.

Ian is a such a pretentious metal-snob Dave Mustaine once told him to lighten up.

That's what I got for now.

Probably your best post ever.
Quote by blake1221

Otherwise, we're just slinging shit at the guy. He already gets that on a daily basis.

This. It would be better if we roasted a mod first.
Ian's presence does not make this community a better place.
Quote by blake1221

Yep.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Last edited by Hydra150 at Aug 1, 2013,
Ian's required to inform neighbors when he moves within a few miles of a dog park.

that's all i got.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Ian's required to inform neighbors when he moves within a few miles of a dog park.

that's all i got.

Not bad, not bad.
Ian is probably the only guy I know that's into bitches. That's when he really gets his game on.

Too bad the pet store down the street doesn't let him in anymore.

Ian is so gay that after his vasectomy, when his doctor asked for a semen sample, he cleared his throat and spat in a cup.

You're about as useful as a glass hammer. Seriously, what you've contributed to this site is exactly what Justin Bieber's dad contributed to his life.

absolutely nothing

Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by blake1221

I volunteer.
Page 1 of 4