So Currently I'm stuck with the need of the new amp, I already decide to buy a vox amp since all my favorite band used vox but I stuck between ac4c1-bl or ac15vr.

ac4c1-bl:

- top boost as ac30
-smaller and lighter
-lower wattage
-a bit cheaper than ac15vr
-all tube
-smaller speaker (10")

ac15vr:

-hybrid amp
-bigger speaker (12")
-2 channel
-cheaper version of ac15

So I will use this amp mostly at home, sometimes I will do small gigs and maybe I will bring the amp with me.

Any suggestion between these 2 amp?

And in the near time I will buy my second pedal to accompany my zoom g2 (the old version not the g2.1u) any idea which pedal to buy?
Small gigs? Presume you mean with a drummer involved?

Then neither of the above. You'll be wanting a real AC15 at least.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Budget and location?

You can get use Vox AC15c1 for $350+ used
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
+1 on what they're saying

also, what's your budget and where are you (country)? If you can't stretch to the ac15 there might be other options which are sorta voxy for less money, and which would be more suitable than either of the two voxes you listed in your opening post.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Yes, there are drummer involved, but my budget only 300$ and actually here in malaysia is hard to find second hand amplifier, more sadly is impossible for me to buy online gear.

Any other suggestion for the amp and the pedal?
if you can order from www.thomann.de you may get a much better deal on new amps.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
thomann didn't got malaysia, and as I said before, it's impossible for me to buy online
If you can get Laney in your country, look at the VC15. It is very Vox-ish in tone.

If you can go to a music store and try as much in your price range as you can.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
bro, the laney is far out of my budget, as I said my budget is 300$ but the laney in my place cost 1000$ even the ac15 is cheaper, in my price range I already tried everything I can found and in the end I decide between the 2 at the start.
Quote by simplevd
bro, the laney is far out of my budget, as I said my budget is 300$ but the laney in my place cost 1000$ even the ac15 is cheaper, in my price range I already tried everything I can found and in the end I decide between the 2 at the start.

Well being as we don't know exactly what is available to you. Go to the store try the amps in your price range and get the one you like the best.

This is the best advise I can give you. Good luck.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by simplevd

Unfortunately neither of those two amps will be loud enough to use with a drummer unless you ask him to be extremely quiet.

I strongly suggest you find other options. Why is buying online out of the question? You obviously have the internet or you couldn't be posting here.
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by simplevd
how about lil night train?

Not for playing with a drummer. It's only 2 watts - you'd want at least the 15 watt version

Another option that should compete with drums on a lower budget is the 80w Valvetronix VT+.
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Last edited by GaryBillington at Aug 2, 2013,