Hi All,

Firstly, hope I'm posting in the right place and secondly - apologies if this is a silly question. I've just bought an old guitar off eBay that is a bit knackered so that I can try restoring it - really looking forward to giving it a go (I've never tried before and it's something I've wanted to do for AGES) so I am trying to make sure I do everything exactly by the book.

The guitar is a crafter electro acoustic FSG 250E, only cost me £20 cus it has a lot of scratches and sticker damage - ALSO the bridge pins are all missing and this is where I need some advice! I know bridge pins come in all different sizes, and I'm dying to go out looking for the right ones (I've had the custom inlay webpage open for three days now..) but I don't know how to find out what size I need and I don't want to do it wrong

Does anyone have any advice for me?

Thanks, Lara xxx
They're more than likely just a generic fit. It's not often you'll find manufacturers putting out their own sized bridge pin holes.

Go to any music store and they should have some. Just bring it in with you to make sure they fit.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"