Page 1 of 2
I would like to befriend someone form Canada.
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
im not

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by guitarxo
wrong. some of us are from canada and some are dirty liars.

impossible. Canada is just a myth, like atlantis or alderaan.
Apart from Quebec, that country has no business existing. Neither does America, India, Australia or any country in the Commonwealth of Nations. Britain needs its empire back.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
Apart from Quebec, that country has no business existing. Neither does America, India, Australia or any country in the Commonwealth of Nations. Britain needs its empire back.

at first i was like

but then i was like

http://youtu.be/_Xl1Rz5rTIg

jokes tho, nobody in canada looks like that lol

Isn't Toronto in Quebec though? Cuz Quebec's coo. But srsly British Empire rulez!

EDIT: No, it's in Ontario. You should move to Montreal tho, cuz it's coo.

Coo's actually a word? I wonder what it means in real english.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Last edited by jjfeu662 at Aug 2, 2013,
Quote by jjfeu662

Bitch please, we all know the only country worth existing is Ireland.
Quote by jjfeu662
Isn't Toronto in Quebec though? Cuz Quebec's coo. But srsly British Empire rulez!

yeah, totally. you should go check out jane and finch, i hear its lovely this time of year
I am disgusted with the trade embargoes that have been instituted by the FDA
MARTY FRIEDMAN--"It’s a lot easier to be technical than it is stylized; it really is... But I think it’s a lot more rare to have someone who’s really got their own sound because that’s something you can’t practice."
Quote by Thrashtastic15
yeah, totally. you should go check out jane and finch, i hear its lovely this time of year

Haha if I wanted gang violence I would just play GTA San Andreas. Or something along those lines. Point being I know Jane and Finch and it's criminal rep.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Reporting in... There's nothing like sipping a four-hour-old microwaved Hortons, smoking afghan kush and watching reruns of Red Green. I like this place called Canada.
Quote by jjfeu662
Haha if I wanted gang violence I would just play GTA San Andreas. Or something along those lines. Point being I know Jane and Finch and it's criminal rep.

congrats on usin google bud. you should go hang out with minter thats much safer
Quote by jjfeu662

EDIT: No, it's in Ontario. You should move to Montreal tho, cuz it's coo.

Coo's actually a word? I wonder what it means in real english.

this post brought to you by the cincinatti school system
Nope, there are no Canadians on here. I'm definitely not from Canada.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Godsmack_IV

Does Mr.Smack read his PM's?
Quote by Godsmack_IV

South of, bud. And I know people who actually talk like that in real life. It's sad really

But still, Quebec's so coo I have to bring a pigeon with me. Geddit? Cuz that's what pigeons say.

Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by Redsectoreh
Reporting in... There's nothing like sipping a four-hour-old microwaved Hortons, smoking afghan kush and watching reruns of Red Green. I like this place called Canada.

Don't forget Trailer Park Boys and the Tragically Hip.
Quote by metal4eva_22
Don't forget Trailer Park Boys and the Tragically Hip.

Quite honestly two of my favorite things in the world.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
congrats on usin google bud. you should go hang out with minter thats much safer

he'd get jumped on principle here

Quote by MinterMan22
he'd get jumped on principle here

hell he'd get jumped on principle where I'm from lol
It might be worthy to note that I am 6ft, 195 (I think) lbs and generally carry a 5" knife on me (5" because I'm not old enough to buy a bigger one I don't think).
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662
It might be worthy to note that I am 6ft, 195 (I think) lbs and generally carry a 5" knife on me (5" because I'm not old enough to buy a bigger one I don't think).

i take it back i am intimidated
Quote by jjfeu662

it might be worthy to note that i am 5'11'', 130 lbs and generally carry a utility knife for utility purposes
Quote by jjfeu662

That would result in having the cops called on you where they will then proceed to shoot you about 9 times.
I am also not Canadian because they are myth.
Quote by Extra Ordinary
That would result in having the cops called on you where they will then proceed to shoot you about 9 times.

and then taze you after all of the shots
it's also worth noting that you wear a flaming fedora

edit: ^ oh man that's awful

Quote by MinterMan22
it's also worth noting that you wear a flaming fedora

edit: ^ oh man that's awful

That was once and in the same fashion that a clown wears an afro wig. And it's a Derby, according to the sticker on the inside.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Quote by jjfeu662

You're a chubby 15 year old who is generally ready to chow down on a moment's notice. Doesn't have anything to do with Canada though.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
You're a chubby 15 year old who is generally ready to chow down on a moment's notice. Doesn't have anything to do with Canada though.

16, and no it doesn't have anything to do with Canada but it does have something to do with getting jumped. Get with the conversation.
Far from home
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
Page 1 of 2