Can anyone explain if there's any differences other than design?

Last edited by Diiver at Aug 2, 2013,
Where can I find one like this? Zachary Cole Smith used it a while ago.

Top one has, iirc, a 2-in-1 knob for volume and tone for each pickup. Volume on one knob, tone on the other. Also, the input jacks are in different positions. The bridges are also different. The bottom one has saddles on it while it seems the top one doesn't.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
thanks dude

just wondering where i can get the bottom one from, finding it really hard to trace *UK*
Last edited by Diiver at Aug 2, 2013,
Quote by Diiver
thanks dude

just wondering where i can get the bottom one from, finding it really hard to trace *UK*

I'm pretty sure the top one is a new model for 2013 (saw it in a premier guitar naam video), so the bottom one could be a discontinued model.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
Judging by the satin finish on the pickups and hardware, the second one also probably has the higher output (~8k) pickups. I think they made those around 2006-08, but I'm not entirely sure. The top one seems like one of the original Korean reissues from the late 90s/early 2000s.
Kenneth
you guys are a big help as the internet tells you nothing, so thx. i actually already have the top one, but i would like the second one as well or instead because i much prefer the design.

my best bet something like ebay?
Or kijiji or craigslist.
Caution:

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive