I would like to record my guitar through my amp directly to my PC and I'm not really sure how to do it. My amp is a B-52 AT100 and it has a Line Out jack on the back of the head so I'm pretty sure that means I can connect it to my PC with a cable, however, I'm not sure what cable to use. I need some guidance on how to record guitar directly to my PC (Offer advice on what programs, how to set it up, what cable to use if possible). I've heard that if you do it wrong it could blow your whole amp and I want to prevent that from happening. Please help and thanks.