Lately I've felt that I lost my motivation towards music and guitar... I don't know what to do. I feel like i'm getting tired. During this lasts months I've learned a lot about it, but I can't apply it right now...

My true objective was to form a band, but where I live theres no one capable or someone who can get serious about doing one.

I know that it can be good for my own, but I'm losing the motivation to learn, to carry on...

What would you guys do in my situation?
Take a break.
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
You can always work on solo repertoire.

Depending how badly you want to do music - or anything - with other people, you could also relocate closer to a city.
Do your own thing, solo shows man. I'm in the same boat, everyone in my area flakes out when I try jamming or doing something more serious with them, and it got frustrating.
Once I started working on my own songs and the like, people started paying a lot more attention, saying they liked what I was doing.
Quote by DBKGUITAR
Lately I've felt that I lost my motivation towards music and guitar... I don't know what to do. I feel like i'm getting tired. During this lasts months I've learned a lot about it, but I can't apply it right now...

My true objective was to form a band, but where I live theres no one capable or someone who can get serious about doing one.

I know that it can be good for my own, but I'm losing the motivation to learn, to carry on...

What would you guys do in my situation?

Spend more time playing music that excites you and take a break. Jamplay is a good online resource to learn about different genres. Composing/improv should be more rewarding and meaningful once you build your musical vocabulary. Its like writing literature. You want to read more to become a better writer. There are tons of cool songs out there.
I would: give up. Admit defeat, sell my gear... join the French Foreign Legion.
Quote by Raining Kasch
Do your own thing, solo shows man. I'm in the same boat, everyone in my area flakes out when I try jamming or doing something more serious with them, and it got frustrating.
Once I started working on my own songs and the like, people started paying a lot more attention, saying they liked what I was doing.

I'd be happy to do those shows, but there is no locals that hold them where I live, for me it's like the worst place to live, because I live in an island...
Pick up another instrument. I started playing drums, and now I'm pretty much interchangeable as a guitarist and a drummer, and I love both. Helps a lot for writing the parts, too But any instrument works. The less like guitar, the better - it'll give you a whole new outlook on music, and a new way to express yourself, to say nothing of it being another string to your musical bow
Rotten Playground
Listen to me and Jameh muck about on a podcast
as if you have anything better to do.

Quote by Reverend_Taco
Grass stains on my dicks

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Pfft. Gay? Nah, gay is the manliest sex that exists.
Quote by DBKGUITAR
I'd be happy to do those shows, but there is no locals that hold them where I live, for me it's like the worst place to live, because I live in an island...

Ok. What's the name of your musicless island?
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Write your own songs, put them online, and see if you can land a gig onshore somewhere.
Quote by AlanHB
Ok. What's the name of your musicless island?

ibiza, the island where the only music that is acknowledge is house and techno stuff. Where there is almost none bands but a load of people who call themselves "dj"

Thank you guys! I started to get back to my piano, got a objective to do!
I hve to improve my sheet reading and sight reading
Take a break, if you can sing well play on your own.
I know a few guys that play by them selfs they do well
get some recording gear and learn how to use it. you could always play at coffee houses or whatever, but unless you're playing really chill/ambient/acoustic sorts of music you're gonna have a bad time

a DAW will give you plenty to challenge and inspire you until you have a foundation good enough to just pay people to be your friends a la nine inch nails
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by DBKGUITAR
ibiza, the island where the only music that is acknowledge is house and techno stuff. Where there is almost none bands but a load of people who call themselves "dj"

So tell me about the Ibiza Rocks festival.

We get a lot of people on this board blaming the place they live for a lack of success as a musician. I can assure you that there are a lot of people who appreciate live music everywhere, and lots of musicians out there.

Try harder to find those people. I know that they have non-electronic gigs on Ibiza too, perhaps go to some and network.
And no, Guitar Hero will not help. Even on expert. Really.
Soundcloud
Quote by AlanHB
So tell me about the Ibiza Rocks festival.

We get a lot of people on this board blaming the place they live for a lack of success as a musician. I can assure you that there are a lot of people who appreciate live music everywhere, and lots of musicians out there.

Try harder to find those people. I know that they have non-electronic gigs on Ibiza too, perhaps go to some and network.

The ibiza rock festival is just opened to famous bands from outside, because it's made by an hotel called ibiza rocks