So, 8 days til Breaking Bad returns, and I am going a little stir crazy haha. I love shows that involve you from beginning to end. I am having trouble finding other shows like that. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and even How I Met Your Mother. Yes the last one doesn't really fit the drama scene but the more you watch that show, the more involved you get. So.... any suggestions?
I always really liked Scrubs. Give it a go, especially seasons 4-6.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Fringe, Sherlock, The Wire for drama

Arrested Development, Parks and Recreation, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Archer, Bob's Burgers for comedy
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Aug 3, 2013,
Sherlock is pretty good.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I loved Sherlock, also Parks and Recreation is great if you want a comedy
Misha Mansoor:
Uplifting quote disguising failure as something to be proud of.
X-Files. Also, Millennium was pretty cool.

Check out Under The Dome. I read the book and it was pretty good....haven't checked out the mini series yet...
Quote by necrosis1193
I always really liked Scrubs. Give it a go, especially seasons 4-6.

Season 4 - 6 of Scrubs were the worst ones.

Check out Game of Thrones, Dexter, Hannibal & Rome.
On the lighter side:

Exit and Total Blackout are two newer gameshows that have come out recently, and aren't too bad. There are about ten shows of each (On Demand) that'll take about a day or two to watch.

Total Blackout they turn out the lights and contestants have to navigate a room with dangerous, scary, or disgusting objects to win is pretty cool.

Exit, they have to figure stuff out really quick or bad stuff happens.

Also, old, but Silent Library is still a classic and makes me laugh.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Suits
White Collar
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Quote by AtlantaRocks27
So, 8 days til Breaking Bad returns, and I am going a little stir crazy haha. I love shows that involve you from beginning to end. I am having trouble finding other shows like that. I have watched 24, Prison Break, Lost, Breaking Bad, The Walking Dead, and even How I Met Your Mother. Yes the last one doesn't really fit the drama scene but the more you watch that show, the more involved you get. So.... any suggestions?

Six Feet Under.

Watch it.

One of the best TV shows of all time. ALL TIME.

You will cry tears from your dick in the season finale.
Ive only managed the first few episodes of Game of Thrones, but it's looking to be a great show so far.
The first two seasons of Misfits is the best and funniest sci fi show iv'e seen, just watch the first episode and you'll be hooked, it goes bad after the second series though when the Irish guy leaves.
Quote by Philip_pepper
What's that supposed to be about?

Girl gets murdered in a really small town in the Pacific Northwest and a cop goes to investigate it. It's a really quirky show with strange character and stuff. Not my favorite but it was a good watch, and it's only 2 seasons so you can burn through it quickly
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Philip_pepper
Six Feet Under.

Watch it.

One of the best TV shows of all time. ALL TIME.

You will cry tears from your dick in the season finale.
I thought the majority of that show was somewhere in the average to good range. Last three episodes were excellent though.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Quote by Dimarzio45
Check out Under The Dome. I read the book and it was pretty good....haven't checked out the mini series yet...

It's freakin awful
Quote by whywefight
It's freakin awful

Yeah...I've heard bad reviews...I'm still gonna watch it to see HOW bad it might be. Did you read the book?
Under the Dome is so bad dude don't even bother
But I won't let you sit by
So call in the kids
Alone, you can't make amends
Now I won't let you sit by
But so call in the kids
Now that's enough with this f*cking incense
----------------------------------------------

Interpol - Mammoth
Quote by Dimarzio45
Yeah...I've heard bad reviews...I'm still gonna watch it to see HOW bad it might be. Did you read the book?

I didn't, I probably won't until I get through the few King books I already have planned to read.
Quote by whywefight
I didn't, I probably won't until I get through the few King books I already have planned to read.

Hahaha Yeah, I have the same issue. They keep stackin' up quicker than I can read. Not to mention newly written books that I want to get.

Quote by Lptubeking

Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 3, 2013,
Quote by BrainDamage
I thought the majority of that show was somewhere in the average to good range. Last three episodes were excellent though.

I liked the "One Death per episode" thing.

I personally thought the middle of the show got a little to winded and a tiny bit dramatic with the guy's affairs, but all in all, loved it

Quote by Lptubeking

What's so bad about it? I watched the pilot, I thought it was quite decent. Been meaning to watch new episodes. They even renewed it for a second season (no idea how they'll do that though).
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Aug 3, 2013,
The Wire
It's the best show ever made that's not opinion it's fact. Series 5 is a bit of a letdown but the rest of it is unbelievable.

Justified
I haven't seen series 1, apparently it gets off to a dodgy start but every other series is fantastic. Series 2 is definitely the highlight.
DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about

Quote by Philip_pepper
I liked the "One Death per episode" thing.

I personally thought the middle of the show got a little to winded and a tiny bit dramatic with the guy's affairs, but all in all, loved it
Yeah, I liked the concept but somewhere around the third season I just lost interest in some of the characters and stories (Rico's character and the David/Keith relationship were the two major ones). It was a good show though, and I might even go so far as to say it's worth watching the whole thing for the last few episodes alone.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Orange is the New Black

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Castle - A crime novelist ends up assisting the police as a profiler/getting "inspiration" from a female detective after helping solve a case of a killer who recreated scenes from his novels.

Dexter - A serial killer uses his career as a blood spatter analyst for Miami PD to target other murderers and keep himself of the police's radar..

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - 4 (later 5 after Danny DeVito joins the cast) borderline sociopaths run a bar and make morally questionable decisions. Hilarity ensues (though the first episode is lame, ignore that one).

Continuum - In 2077, terrorists try to bring down the corporations that have entirely replaced Canadian and American government. After being captured and sentenced to death, they escape to 2012 using a time travel device, which accidentally drags a police officer with them. She now has to stop them from changing history so that she can return to her family in 2077, as well as figure out whether there's a bigger conspiracy going on, and try not to be convinced that she's actually on the side of the bad guys.

Hemlock Grove - Werewolves, mad scientists, small town cops, high school students, rich psychopaths, god-botherers, strange glowing giant person and mysterious bloody murder. Fun for all the family.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Last edited by Crofty89 at Aug 3, 2013,
Quote by Crofty89

Continuum - In 2077, terrorists try to bring down the corporations that have entirely replaced Canadian and American government. After being captured and sentenced to death, they escape to 2012 using a time travel device, which accidentally drags a police officer with them. She now has to stop them from changing history so that she can return to her family in 2077, as well as figure out whether there's a bigger conspiracy going on, and try not to be convinced that she's actually on the side of the bad guys.

That sounds perplexing!
Quote by Dimarzio45
That sounds perplexing!

In a good way, yes?
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by Philip_pepper
What's so bad about it? I watched the pilot, I thought it was quite decent. Been meaning to watch new episodes. They even renewed it for a second season (no idea how they'll do that though).

The pilot was interesting but it rushed too many plotlines. It quickly went downhill afterwards.