Poll: The aforementioned.
Poll Options
View poll results: The aforementioned.
The most feminine, least masculine thing ever.
2 4%
In between option, bordering towards option 1.
4 7%
Same, but bordering towards option 4.
1 2%
Gender neutral.
49 88%
Voters: 56.
lol paper planes are where it's at.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I voted gender neutral, but the more that I think about it, here's what's happening:

You're using machines to grind the most powerful and oldest living things on this planet (trees) into a pulp, mixing it with water, making paper, and then using the elasticity of the cellular makeup of the now-dead trees to fold their corpse-maché into little swans and flowers.

That's pretty metal, actually.
Quote by CoreysMonster
I voted gender neutral, but the more that I think about it, here's what's happening:

You're using machines to grind the most powerful and oldest living things on this planet (trees) into a pulp, mixing it with water, making paper, and then using the elasticity of the cellular makeup of the now-dead trees to fold their corpse-maché into little swans and flowers.

I'm going to adorn my house with origami to show any alien invaders that I'm not afraid to strike down my enemies and use them for decoration.
I actually have a box full of origami under my bed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Origami is the manliest hobby of them all, woodchucks prefer to spend their free time ****ing with their wives and having a nice after-sex folding as a nightcap so they're full of zen energy for a day of wood cutting.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Not sure why it'd be either

My brother's done some crazy stuff with it. He's kinda known for it so for his wedding he made a complicated colorful flower for each guest at their seat. There were over 100 and each one probably took at least a half an hour, maybe even a few.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
wwf, I think you deserve to know that my vote was a sympathy vote because I didn't want you to be embarrassed when you would be the only one who voted for anything other than gender neutral.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TooktheAtrain
rated M for manly. Shit's in bladerunner, and you're seriously asking this?

Bladerunner is pretty gay
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
I'm shit at origami, just like Barney.

I can make a fantastic plane, though. Not one of those puny fly-for-a-second ones. My planes are all daredevils.
I'm really good at origami whales and sparrows!!!!

But one time in elementary school we had to make cranes for the memorial at Hiroshima and I just could not get to the last 3 steps. :|
cat
Idk why you even care whether it's feminine or masculine. It's badass in general.

I've won an iPod a while ago in an arts and craft contest using modular origami, so I might be a bit biased.
I never knew people saw it as feminine? Who doesn't love paper planes right?
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by CoreysMonster

Someone start a "metal description" thread.

OT: There is absolutely nothing feminine about them. Given that gendered things are more of a cultural things anyway, I still don't see much gendering of origami in our culture.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at Aug 4, 2013,
origami is hard as balls. i wish i could do it without destroying every piece of paper i touch.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by zincabopataurio
Idk why you even care whether it's feminine or masculine. It's badass in general.

I've won an iPod a while ago in an arts and craft contest using modular origami, so I might be a bit biased.

That is pretty awesome, I'll admit.
I don't think origamy is either feminine or masculine. There was a cute little Asian chick in one of my sociology classes a few years ago, and she could make all kinds of things out of paper. She blew up a strawberry for me, and then I blew up hers.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by CoreysMonster

DISCLAIMER: There's a very good chance that i have no idea what i'm talking about.

Quote by CodeMonk
Your sig has never been more true.
And you are a piss poor troll.

Quote by phayzze
Can someone explain to me wtf this guy is on about