\m/ for Amon Amarth!

Now that I've got that out of the way, the overall feel is pretty alright, I like it. The lyrics kind of start telling some sort of story, but they don't lead you any further from the point of "crazy lycan kills stuff", maybe try adding some more variety with them by replacing the repeated "Howling at the night" part. In some other aspects the lyrics appear to be the weakest point of the song, but I can't exactly put my finger on it, so maybe someone more proficient will answer.

The singing also needs some working on, sounds a bit like early Amon Amarth, but don't try too hard to emulate their style, that would be considered quite unoriginal.
Quote by Combined
\m/ for Amon Amarth!

Now that I've got that out of the way, the overall feel is pretty alright, I like it. The lyrics kind of start telling some sort of story, but they don't lead you any further from the point of "crazy lycan kills stuff", maybe try adding some more variety with them by replacing the repeated "Howling at the night" part. In some other aspects the lyrics appear to be the weakest point of the song, but I can't exactly put my finger on it, so maybe someone more proficient will answer.

The singing also needs some working on, sounds a bit like early Amon Amarth, but don't try too hard to emulate their style, that would be considered quite unoriginal.

cheers for the feedback, im not a great lyricist to be honest but i could really throw myself into this one with the lyrics i wrote. i do love Amon Amarth and have been trying to get more growls, death vocals into my music, just feels natural to use them as an influence