Page 1 of 2
Wait, so the game is over as soon as I've been sexually harassed? Where's the kick to the balls attack? The tit-smacker combo? Not even the Chun Li butterfly kick?

This game sucks. 0/10 won't check privilege again.
I clicked the gym but it sent me to the coffee shop. I didn't realize women were hypnotized regularly. That's so sad
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I clicked the gym but it sent me to the coffee shop. I didn't realize women were hypnotized regularly. That's so sad

It did this to me as well. The dumb slut couldn't even do that right.
This is ******ed.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
But...my jeans and cute unicorn shirt...
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Nice legs, what time do they open?

But srsly, that game's balls. Or lack of.
Tomorrow will take us away
Far from home
No one will ever know our names
But the bards' songs will remain
Tomorrow will take it away
The fear of today
It will be gone
Due to our magic songs

ALL HAIL CELESTIA
I didn't even click on "give up." I imagined it was just something silly and preachy. I kept getting molested by men on the bus or in line at the coffee shop.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
good, let him look down my top what if I just broke up with my abusive boyfriend and I want some attention?
pinga
Quote by captainsnazz
Where's the option for "sit at the computer browsing the pit all day"?

Then again, I doubt that'd save you from getting sexually harassed.

Take it on the chin, dear boy, take it on the chin.
What is this I don't even.

I strongly object to all of those clothes options being revolting. Strappy top? What is this, 2005?
Quote by feminism
You've hardly made it out of the front door when a teenage boy cycles past shouting "minger!" He spits at you and some of it gets on your shoes. Ewww.

Oh no, you've been sexually harassed! You lose 100 self-esteem points and wish that the ground would open up and swallow you.

...huh.
Thought this was appropriate.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Unwanted attention = Sexual harassment? Bullshit meter rising. This woman must live in the most molesty, gropey, city on earth.
Quote by Mudmen190
Unwanted attention = Sexual harassment? Bullshit meter rising. This woman must live in the most molesty, gropey, city on earth.

Yep, London.
Just as you're about to walk through the front door of the gym, a man old enough to be your father tells you that you don't need to exercise because you've got a great body already. Ouch, you've been sexually harassed! Do not pass Go, do not collect £200.
y ppl y ;_;
Quote by Momentosis
Thought this was appropriate.

what the **** did i just read
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
You're trying to choose between diffent types of fruit juice when a man leans in close as he grabs something off the shelf. Just before he pulls away he whispers in your ear: "Nice legs, darlin' - what time do they open?"

Totally gonna use this one next time I go to Walmart!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
That was just ******ed.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
What kind of messed up, sexist game decides that women can only wear dresses, short skirts or cute unicorn tees?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I've tried every combination of outfit and where to go first. Every single time some dude follows me and I lose. Is that a bug or the point of the game?
Quote by Wormholes
I've tried every combination of outfit and where to go first. Every single time some dude follows me and I lose. Is that a bug or the point of the game?

I think it's meant to be the point. The game is just dumb.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Wormholes

u are just particularly qt i guess :3
This is even worse than the PETA games.

Seriously, if you have a message, just make a good game, instead of this ****ing stupid tripe.
Quote by Todd Hart
I think it's meant to be the point. The game is just dumb.

just like women amirite? hahahHAHA
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
This game is so unrealistic. It makes the assumption that if a man was to suddenly turn into a female, he/she would always be hot enough to attract guys.
Quote by CoreysMonster
This is even worse than the PETA games.

Seriously, if you have a message, just make a good game, instead of this ****ing stupid tripe.

I'm still not sure what that message is.

On one side, it's trying to raise awareness of sexual harassment.
On the other, it's extremely heavy-handed in how it delivers the message, and the "you go home and cry about it" ending makes it seem like a mockery.

It's in that awkward satirical-but-not-really grey area and I don't know how I'm supposed to react. I guess that's what being a woman feels like.
Quote by CoreysMonster
The best Indie Comic ever.

Megg Mogg and Owl 4 eva.

That was pretty great. Best part for me was "I want daawwggs."
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
What I learned from this game:

If I was female I'd get a lot more attention from the opposite sex.

Now if you'll excuse me, it's time to pick up the tattered remains of my self-confidence and go home.

EDIT: ALL I WANT IS A FUCKING COFFEE

WHY CAN'T I EVEN GET A COFFEE FUCK
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Aug 4, 2013,
Page 1 of 2